CDIH

Full Version: I just found out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how to place an order to my local Olive Garden over the internet.
do they deliver too?

Edited By Galt on 1067113242
nah, I have to pick up. But this certainly cuts out the part where i have to wade through the hundreds of people in the waiting area just to pick up a menu and order something to go.
Yeah, I guess it would be a drain on resources to have them keep sending the guys to your house if you ordered the all you can eat soup and salad meal.
I have always had a dream that if I go to the Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme website, I could not only order a hand pick dozen of donuts, but also have them delivered to me in a Dunkin Donuts car or Krispy Kreme car.

But, this Olive Garden thing is pretty close.
i'm surprised the donut places don't deliver. they probably should. it would make me happy...
i think any chain restaurant or food store with a website should be able to take orders and deliver.

Thats my dream.
i was gonna order papa john's online but i woulda had to signup first and i couldn't be bothered since there's none up here. but it is possible
So start a company like Dining in where you get places like McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, et al to outsource their deliveries to you. Of course you'd probably need a headcount of about 1000 people who work non-stop to cover all the dispersion of franches just in the city. And you'd also need to charge like a $5 delivery fee to make it profitable so people don't buy $1.50 worth of donuts and give a .50 tip.
Galts always thinkin business.

He's what them people call a business man.
You people can't just pick up a fucking phone to order?

Do you hate human contact that much?

You should just install a doggie door in your apartment where the delivery people can slide the food in without even having to make eye contact.
why not just actually go outside and get it yourself?
go outside? are you insane?
you should be outside all day with that backyard, i'd never go inside.
you call that a yard?

besides, everything's packed up for the winter - plus I gotta cold, I don't need to get any sicker.
well if I was gomez i'd giggle at your misfortune and pity you for thinking that was a backyard, more like a sandbox with grass.
Quote:You people can't just pick up a fucking phone to order?

The internet made a promise to me to make my life easier. I know what I want, and I want it here fast, and I want to do as little as possible to make it happen.

What is so wrong about wanting to have stuff delivered? Christ, calm down man.
I just feel bad for anyone who has to deliver to your house and be forced to turn down onto that small crack in the road you call a street.
You're just a very weak driver.

Plus, I'm in Buffalo now. No worries.
The Jays Wrote:
Quote:You people can't just pick up a fucking phone to order?

The internet made a promise to me to make my life easier. I know what I want, and I want it here fast, and I want to do as little as possible to make it happen.

What is so wrong about wanting to have stuff delivered? Christ, calm down man.
Nothing is wrong with it. If you don't mind the downfall of civilization
Pages: 1 2