CDIH

Full Version: Netflix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone use this nifty new service i just signed up for? they send you movies, to your home. then you watch them and send them back. they have a two week FREE trial membership. i rented lotr the two towers and matrix part 2. i should receive them in 2 to 4 business days. i am so very excited. the main reason i never rent movies is because i hate to leave the house, now i don't have to.
I did it like three years ago.

It used to be more attractive in that they had different levels of membership. Meaning...if you paid $5/month you could only rent two movies. $10 was like 5 or 10 movies, and then $20 was unlimited.
new service?

gamefly.com is a new service. its netflix but with games instead
Quote:i hate to leave the house, now i don't have to.

Let's combine this with my Olive Garden thread, for the ultimate combo of Hospitaliano and DVD watching.
The Jays Wrote:

Let's combine this with my Olive Garden thread, for the ultimate combo of Hospitaliano and DVD watching.
I was thinking the very same thing!
they do have different levels of service but the free trial is for three movies out at a time. you can go as high as 8 or as low as 2.

i haven't read The Jays thread yet but i will do so now.
yeah i love it. They only bad thing is alot of older movies either have a very long wait for or they just dont have in stock.
Goatweed Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:

I was thinking the very same thing!
It's called Kozmo.com. It went out of business.
Wasn't that just a supermarket? Pfft.

I'm talking quality dvd's and italian food so good you'd think you were back in the mother land, all delivered to your front door, with a dozen Krispy Kremes for dessert/breakfast.
wow, i signed up on sunday and i have already received my first three dvds. what a great service.
it's really quick in the beginning. But wait a month and then they get a little slower.
Kinda like a girl who swallows when you're dating, but stops when you marry her?
where do you people find girls who swallow? I've never had one even consider it.
my ex was mexican and she swallowed. had to talk her into it, but after she did it once, she never went back
by ask, do you mean offer her an extra 50?
Quote:it's really quick in the beginning. But wait a month and then they get a little slower.

the return address on the envelope is melville. that's only about a 25 minute ride from me. i don't think i'll have a problem with them slowing down.
The Jays Wrote:Wasn't that just a supermarket? Pfft.

I'm talking quality dvd's and italian food so good you'd think you were back in the mother land, all delivered to your front door, with a dozen Krispy Kremes for dessert/breakfast.
no, kozmo was a service that you could call up or go online and tell them what you want, they get it and bring it to you. icecream, videos, doughnuts...

if i remember correctly, it was only in manhattan though, and they went out of business within a few months.
Paper Boy Wrote:
Quote:it's really quick in the beginning. But wait a month and then they get a little slower.

the return address on the envelope is melville. that's only about a 25 minute ride from me. i don't think i'll have a problem with them slowing down.
ok so then your lucky. Mine is in queens. im in staten island. for me it usually takes 2-3 days. i get about 6 a week if im lucky with the postal service.
so far so good. if i send them back on monday, i'll get my dvd's on wednesday. now all i need are some reccomendations. what movies should i rent?
Not Tomb Raider 2 or dumb and Dumberer
Pages: 1 2