CDIH

Full Version: A story about class pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
when i was in 2nd grade, we had to choose backgrounds for school pictures. My parents are cheap jews so they always made me get the cheapest traditional one that looked like blue clouds are in the background. I was usually cool with it, but this year everyone was getting the laser one. So that day, they made us go line up according to the background we were getting, and me and like 3 other people were in the loser line while like 90% of the class were lined up for the laser line. I looked over and they were high fiving each other cause they were gonna have cool lasers in the background and I was so jealous. I cried that night.
i always wanted the laser one also.
but my mom said it was really trashy so we went with the blue cloud one also.
one year there was like a background with spaceships in the back. that was a little over the top
We never got to choose our backgrounds.

But since my parents don't hate me, they would have let me get lasers if that's what I wanted.
I don't remember being able to choose backgrounds either - we didn't have a choice about taking the pictures, either - we were forced into it. My mom has all of mine stashed away somewhere....I looked awful back then.
they have the autumn scenic setting too. good times.

my aunt is a teacher and she used the laser one for her picture. i guess she's cooler than you sleeper.
I WAS COOL, MY PARENTS WEREN'T
remember to tell that too your kids when they're looking through your old photoalbums and make fun of you for being a nerd with clouds
I remember one year it was a Christmas theme, and they made me lean against a fake piece of wood, I guess to make it look like I was outside (the background was snowy, like the outside of a cabin). I kept thinking to myself "why would I be outside of a cabin in the snow and wearing a short-sleeve shirt?"

Picture days always sucked - those and general assembly days - nothing but wastes of time.
I probably ripped up the pictures out of frustration

Edited By The Sleeper on 1068047504
assemblies rule. nothing better than getting out of spelling or social studies.
they were good for that, yeah, but we weren't allowed to talk or fuck around - and it was always some asshat giving a boring lecture.

the worst was when teachers would give a "quiz" on what the dude said, to make sure we paid attention.
i never had the choice of background and i wore a uniform....our pictures were sooo plain looking
my mommy let me get the laser background
HedCold Wrote:my mommy let me get the laser background
:16:
HedCold Wrote:my mommy let me get the laser background
me too :18:
I hope none of you got the spaceship one.
my mommy used to have cookies, tollhouse squares, rice crispie treats, whoopee pies or something waiting for me every day when I got home from from school.

I could only have five, but every day, she made them, and make no mistake about it, the deserts ruled completely, and they ruled hard.
so what, my mom got me plenty of snacks too. I used to have cookies and milk every day after school. And when i visited my grandmother, we would get ice cream from the ice cream truck 3 times a day. fool.
be that as it may, the fact still remains that your parents hate you.
Pages: 1 2 3