CDIH

Full Version: There's a girl at work who is uber-hot - Wears tight sweats that show off her ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
but today she showed off a genuine disdain for her work, complained about vacation time, and whined. It's totally turning me off.
Sex her next.
I'm finding it hard to beat off to her now, because I keep getting this image and sound inside of my head of her complaining. Unmotivated people are a major turn off.
Ser her good!
I doubt there will be any ser-ing now.
write her a story.
I don't need to turn her off more, I need her to turn me on more. She needs to start putting in some longer hours and having a genuine thirst for knowledge of the business. She's treating this like a job at Wendy's or something, and I don't see any 99 cent nuggets around, much to my dismay.
Shouldn't she bare foot and in the kitchen anyway?
This wouldn't even be an issue if she knew her place like she ought to, and how you described it, Mad, but because she chose to work in the particular office that I work in, I expect her to put forth just as much effort as I do, and if she can't, then I must recoginize that she is not a suitable human being, and I would be commiting an act that would go against my own personal beliefs.
Mind if I ask what type of work she is suppose to be doing? Did she go to school for it?

Because it's just sad that some people have no work ethic at all.
1) she's an 18 year old. Now, mind you, at 17 I was working at some shitty kiddy amusement park, but I worked 50+ hours a week and didn't bitch at all that I was getting paid 5 bucks an hour to strap kids onto rusty, 50 year old rides. Meanwhile, she works like maybe 5 hours a day, filing stuff at the building department.
2) she's one of this Staten Island chicks, the hot ones who usually have some asshole for a boyfriend, wear white bubble jackets, and cock-tease every guy in sight. Now, I hardly know her, but I like to make some safe assumptions. I know she is spoiled, because she is the daughter of this builder on the island, and that guy must rake in a million for each of his projects.
3) She goes to the local college. The acceptance rate for Cooper Union, the hardest architecture, engineering school, and art school to get into, is less than 1%. The acceptance rate for my school is 63%. The acceptance rate for CSI is 100%. Basically, you do high school over again.

Now, maybe it's because my job hold major relevance to my architectural career, and maybe it's because I require the internship training that I receive from working, and maybe it's because I love everything that I do, from laying out a new building all the way down to being made to ensure that my handwriting is 3/16 of an inch, evenlly spaced, and legible. I still hold the view that any job that anyone has, 1) you never complain, 2) you never ever criticize, 3) you perform you job to the best of your human abilities. She does neither, and this totally is making me lose interest in finding out what she looks like naked on my bed begging for my penis to be inserted into one of her orifices.
Quote:I still hold the view that any job that anyone has, 1) you never complain, 2) you never ever criticize, 3) you perform you job to the best of your human abilities.
ok Hitler
If your complaint is on a matter that impedes your ability to perform your job, then it is relevant, such is this matter. I am complaining that she is too hot, and yet too unmotivated for me to find her attractive enough to fuck. If I cannot have sex with her, then I am not a happy employee.

Edited By The Jays on 1072244839
The Sleeper Wrote:
Quote:I still hold the view that any job that anyone has, 1) you never complain, 2) you never ever criticize, 3) you perform you job to the best of your human abilities.
ok Hitler
The Jays is right. If you hate it so much why bother even showing up?

Sounds like she has Rich Bitch Spoiled Cunt Disease and do yourself a favor, just date rape her.
Today, she was complaining that she has to do work on the 26th.

Now, maybe it's because I don't have any family to take care of, but if I was the boss, we'd be back to work on Friday, and next week, the only day off would be New Year's. And the office would be open on weekends.
You listen to Clay Aiken and you want us to believe that you are heterosexual...

I suppose that weirder things have happened.
Jack Wrote:You listen to Clay Aiken and you want us to believe that you are heterosexual...

I suppose that weirder things have happened.
Yeah, like you playing air hockey with a girl and having sleeper on your mind.
Quote:You listen to Clay Aiken and you want us to believe that you are heterosexual...
:23:

Edited By The Jays on 1072247676
That was in jest.

I didn't really go play air hockey, I wanted to be topical.
I was mocking jack, ok sex machine?
Pages: 1 2