CDIH

Full Version: Clifford - who here has seen this fine film?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
for some reason i was just watching college football and i remembered watching Clifford when i was younger.

i love this movie and its not out on dvd, it is so awful that it is good.

who else has seen this movie and what are your thoughts on it?
is that the one with martin short as the 9 year old boy?
YES!
i saw it once a reallly long time ago & remember laughing my ass of during a scene on a rollercoaster or something like that.
i remember seeing it as a kid...all i can remember is that at one point his uncle(i think) had a stroke. and didnt his parents abandon him in an airport or something?
Plot Summary for
Clifford (1994)

In this dark comedy a mischevious ten year old boy named Clifford (Martin Short) is sent to his uncle Martin's (Charles Grodin) for the weekend to get out of his father's (Richard Kind) hair. It turns out Clifford has a dying obsession to go to "Dinosaur World", a theme park near Martin's house and nothing will get in his way to get there.
he wants to be a dinosaur when he grows up!
Ebert gave it 1/2 star
what did he give dirty work?
it wasn't screened for review.
I just saw this movie on cable a few days ago, I hadn't seen it in ages. It's trully a masterful film, ranks up there with some of Martin Shorts best. Alongside 'Pure Luck' and 'The Three Amigos'.
its on Showtime West 2. RIGHT NOW!
it is delightful.
Super: Martin Short and Charles Grodin; two people I despise. I'm sure that makes for a great comedy.
You forget the great Mary Steenburgen.
OMG! I fucking hate her too! Seriously. She's one of my top three most hated actresses. And that's without her politics. She annoyed me more in Back to the Future III than Adrienne in Pulp Fiction
You mean Fabienne
Bah. Whatever, Brad.
you are such a pair of poopy pants
As a rule, I hate Charles Grodin, but for some reason I love him in those Muppet movies and also in Midnight Run.
Pages: 1 2 3