CDIH

Full Version: The osbournes - tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
don't forget tonight at 10:30 et, mtv, the osbournes! i don't think it's ganna be replayed all week, so tape it if you can't see it.
Quote:i don't think it's ganna be replayed all week
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"What the fuck is the difference between Will Rogers and Roy Rogers?"
"I dunno."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
OK, fuck the $20 oa.com parties, the next official cdih party will have contortionists wearing leopard leatards, and Ouija boards.

OZZY ROCKS!!!
Maynard Wrote:the next official cdih party
There was a first one and I wasn't invited?!?!?!?

Confusedneak: elitists
OK no. There wasnt. I just meant.....OH FORGET IT!
Yeah... you just remember who welcomed you into the growroom with open arms!
Danked Wrote:Yeah... you just remember who welcomed you into the growroom with open arms!
Ixnay on the oroomgray.
Oh.... yeah... sorry....

(elitist :fuckoff: )
well i hope everyone saw the midgets sitting next to ozzy, cuz that they are always funny.
i love this show, every week, it gets funnier than the last!!
best show on tv. next weeks episode is going to rock.
I was in the middle of something when the show was on, but I did I see some retardely hot girl in that goon Jack's bed after he came back from the bar?

I was about 30 feet away watching a 15 inch Tv, but the girl looked like Ali Landry.

Please tell me that was a nanny or a cousin or something.
Quote:next weeks episode is going to rock.
he throws a huge chunk of wood at the neighbors, i can't wait to see that!
Cunt-Twat Wrote:well i hope everyone saw the midgets sitting next to ozzy, cuz that they are always funny.
But two midgets would have sent his day into epic proportions.

The contortionist was still my favorite.

I dont know who the chick in the bed was very hot.

I can't wait to see the cops come to the house and for them all to keep saying fuck around him. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Maynard Wrote:
Cunt-Twat Wrote:well i hope everyone saw the midgets sitting next to ozzy, cuz that they are always funny.
But two midgets would have sent his day into epic proportions.

The contortionist was still my favorite.

I dont know who the chick in the bed was very hot.

I can't wait to see the cops come to the house and for them all to keep saying fuck around him. :roflmao: :roflmao:
i cant wait to hear ozzy mumbling and sharon saying fuck 353535362366 times when the cops arrive. it's gonna be great.
Quote:But two midgets would have sent his day into epic proportions.
that's right, it turned my c+ day into epic proportions!!
my fav part, besides seeing the midgets, was everytime ozzy gave the finger, he looks like a child!! it's so sad, he's so pathetic.
ROCK AND ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:
I love the show!!!!!!! I seriously wish Ozzy was my daddy.

I was listening to K-Rock the other day and Sharon called Cain and Cabby about next week's episode....turns out the neighbors were really loud one night at like 2am so they started throwing food and stuff over the wall. She was saying how she's so embarrased of it and all....pretty funny.
Danked Wrote:Yeah... you just remember who welcomed you into the growroom with open arms!
That's it Hippie.... you're fired... Maynard... next time you see him in there, lock the fucking door so i can set it on fire with him in there...
:burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker:
:fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5