CDIH

Full Version: I was wondering about arpi's sig pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did suzie come up with that for you?
CALLBACK OF THE MILLENIUM!
he probably thought of it after busting a few rails
Blockbuster is evil like OMG, come on I think everyone has been with momo, okay?

.. what?
If I was invited to Momo's wedding, I'd lean over to the person next to me at the church and whisper, "Psst. The Maid of Honor is a whore."
GonzoStyle Wrote:Did suzie come up with that for you?
WOW!

that was a great dinner conversation
I bet arpi replies with a "hunh?"
hunh?
blockbuster is 10 letters>6 million jews were killed in the holocaust>6 million is divisible by 10

coincidence? I THINK NOT
Blockbuster is an evil corporation, like the one my daddy worked for so I could become the glorious little girl he always dreamed of.
The Sleeper Wrote:blockbuster is 10 letters>6 million jews were killed in the holocaust>6 million is divisible by 10

coincidence? I THINK NOT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!
10 letters huh?

I thought NYU was for smart kids.
you really thought that?
well maybe their math dept. is kinda shaky.
how come Blockbuster man has an odd number of fingers?
i am quitting the board if you don't ban gonzo for his insensitive comments about suzie. if you don't ban him i will leave under the pretense that i will not associate with people like you but then i will return under an assumed name which will be better received than my previous incarnation. several months later i will return and act like nothing happened.
Oh, yeah. That's right. I forgot about that.
Keyser Soze Wrote:i am quitting the board if you don't ban gonzo for his insensitive comments about suzie. if you don't ban him i will leave under the pretense that i will not associate with people like you but then i will return under an assumed name which will be better received than my previous incarnation. several months later i will return and act like nothing happened.
Hey! was that a dig at me? ouch!
It's the one shining moment he has to cling to, let him have it.

so, morgie buddy, did she?
thats no dig at you. im serious, im done with you people.
Pages: 1 2