CDIH

Full Version: Ron White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...is on Comedy Central right now.

You must watch him.

He's fucking great!

Ya' caught me... you caught The Tator...
you love people with accents, don't you?
Yeah, that makes everything funnier.
I bet you were peein your pants when Roberto Begnini won the oscar in 1998.
He freaks me out.
I LOVE YOU ALL AMERICA NUMBER ONE!!
He should be carving meat in a deli.
It explains your yakov fetish.
It's starting to sound like I have a problem.
It's not a harmful fetish as long as you don't start thinking george bush deserves to be president cause he talks funny.
George Bush should do standup.
He has been, since Sepetmber 11, 2001.
:rofl:
Need we go back to the archives and see you fawn over the president in the 9/11 aftermath?
i remember that too!
Yeah and at one time I thought Michael Jackson was the coolest man alive, time changes opinions.

Hey we all make mistakes, at the time Bush's word seemed good but in retrspect it was all bullshit. A persons opinion can change with time, I was for the war with Iraq but under the original circumstances not what it eventually became.

Anyone who says they were not riled up and behind bush all that was after his speech before congress the week after 9/11 is a liar.
Quote:Anyone who says they were not riled up and behind bush all that was after his speech before congress the week after 9/11 is a liar.
not true, a lot of people hated him then as much as they hate him now.
that speech made me wanna enlist but 2 seconds later I was like "yeah right ahahahahaha"
who is ron white? just a comedian? or does he have a show
GonzoStyle Wrote:Yeah and at one time I thought Michael Jackson was the coolest man alive, time changes opinions.

Hey we all make mistakes, at the time Bush's word seemed good but in retrspect it was all bullshit. A persons opinion can change with time, I was for the war with Iraq but under the original circumstances not what it eventually became.

Anyone who says they were not riled up and behind bush all that was after his speech before congress the week after 9/11 is a liar.
i am not lying when i say that speech made me angry. it was a blatant jingoistic pander to the uninformed and weak minded.
Pages: 1 2 3