CDIH

Full Version: What the FUCK????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why have I lost my warning privelages in my forum???
you have gone too far this time , little man!
kneel before Zod.
you and alkie are sharing an account now, arent you?
No, I can still warn you.
The only buttons I need are the ones on my keyboard.
The guy next to me got fired today. There's no amount of mockery that will bring me down from this high. I don't even need chemical supplements to achieve this.
Was there a scene or did he just disappear?
You better hope he doesn't come back shooting. He knows it was you who got him fired.
warnings dont work anymore, so the button is useless.
No scene. Unless you count me pushing his papers out of his hand and kicking them accross the floor when he tried to shake my hand "a scene"
Galt Wrote:No scene. Unless you count me pushing his papers out of his hand and kicking them accross the floor when he tried to shake my hand "a scene"
Yeah... and then mad showed up and held a sawed off shotgun to his head.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:No scene. Unless you count me pushing his papers out of his hand and kicking them accross the floor when he tried to shake my hand "a scene"
Yeah... and then mad showed up and held a sawed off shotgun to his head.
I do not own any sawed off shotguns, nor have I ever held one to anyones head.

I do own two combat shotguns and a couple of other rifles and have been know to make other improvised weapons as needed.

One job that I was dismissed from, a co-coworker told some people that I knew how to make things that go BOOM!

Well, he feed them so much bullshit that they all believed it. After work there was about a half a dozen people crawling around under their cars looking for something.

Dumb asses, like they'd ever see it coming.
you have a story for everything, I bet there is never a dull moment with you.

You are like the "cool" uncle who plays video games and has cool stories.
Actually, I'm the "Crazy" Uncle.

Having drove close to 700,000 miles in twenty years gives one the opportunity to see lots of different shit and meet lots of strange people.
You definetly are crazy, pal.
you are so judgmental these days.
I always wanted to know one thing boss.

why do you call alkey, "alkie"?
the question should be,"why not?".
Yeah but is there a special reason?
Pages: 1 2 3