CDIH

Full Version: i am not fighting anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i mean it. say all the mean things you want. let the ymb'ers fill the board with their idiocy. i dont care. i will not argue or fight anymore.

its all goofy wacky fun from here on out.
that is my promise to you.
I say something goofy and wacky.
quitter
Arpikarhu Wrote:i mean it. say all the mean things you want. let the ymb'ers fill the board with their idiocy. i dont care. i will not argue or fight anymore.

its all goofy wacky fun from here on out.
that is my promise to you.
therapy was good tonight eh?
not a quitter, just tired of trying to fight the powers that be to not let this place become what it shouldnt be. this board has a certain flavor and feel that i really like. i see it going away and becoming something else. i also see that this is what the majority wants so i will not fight about it or anything else again.
no drama , just zany fun!!
What if we make one exclusive forum for people who joined before January 20th?
my heart would be joyous!
Arpikarhu Wrote:not a quitter, just tired of trying to fight the powers that be to not let this place become what it shouldnt be. this board has a certain flavor and feel that i really like. i see it going away and becoming something else. i also see that this is what the majority wants so i will not fight about it or anything else again.
You are an overthinking overbearing wretch who thinks his opinion means something because you have over 15,000 posts using your new york city jew boy education

zany fun. here here. author author. can't wait. please more.
All in favor say Aye!
Danked Wrote:What if we make one exclusive forum for people who joined before January 20th?
give him a gold star and put him on a train with the rest of the nothings
i like trains!! :bouncer:
Train goes choo choo!
I hope my new lampshade contains your leather pants.
old people always hate change
niggers love mayhem because they can loot
Mister Grumpy Gills Wrote:niggers love mayhem because they can loot
We loot anytime. Anywhere. Don't need no stupid mayhem to tell us when to loot. Nope.
God why must you be so dramatic? You made a career of belittling people until they left. Is that what you consider a fun board? Dwindling down the membership till you have the same 4 people posting back and forth? You claim not the be dramatic but that is exactly what you are, the board is not life get over it. If you dont like certain people, dont read their posts, there sure as fuck are enough threads and forums to go around for everyone. The board is different things to different people not YOUR vision of what it should be, which is a board with people only you like. You have belittled so many people with non stop aggression until they just never came back here. Yet you get kicked a couple times and you become a fuckin primmadonna.

Get over yourself already.

Sorry not everyone can be as smart, witty and intelligent as you are. But who the fuck are you or who the fuck am I to tell someone they cant post here? You wanna run a board like that, be my guest.

Otherwise, relax yourself and have some fun.
loot rhymes with coot. get it? cause i am an old coot!
Arpikarhu Wrote:not a quitter, just tired of trying to fight the powers that be to not let this place become what it shouldnt be. this board has a certain flavor and feel that i really like. i see it going away and becoming something else. i also see that this is what the majority wants so i will not fight about it or anything else again.
[Image: kleenex.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
GonzoStyle Wrote:God why must you be so dramatic? You made a career of belittling people until they left. Is that what you consider a fun board? Dwindling down the membership till you have the same 4 people posting back and forth? You claim not the be dramatic but that is exactly what you are, the board is not life get over it. If you dont like certain people, dont read their posts, there sure as fuck are enough threads and forums to go around for everyone. The board is different things to different people not YOUR vision of what it should be, which is a board with people only you like. You have belittled so many people with non stop aggression until they just never came back here. Yet you get kicked a couple times and you become a fuckin primmadonna.

Get over yourself already.

Sorry not everyone can be as smart, witty and intelligent as you are. But who the fuck are you or who the fuck am I to tell someone they cant post here? You wanna run a board like that, be my guest.

Otherwise, relax yourself and have some fun.
if you had read my post you would know that that is exactly what i said. except for the drama part. and dont apologize about not being as smart and witty and blah blah blah. i love you just like you are!
silly gonzo- booby.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6