CDIH

Full Version: I took 6 months of culinary schooling.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can cook so many amazing things.

But I forgot how to boil an egg Sad

do you boil the water first and then put the egg in

or do you throw the egg in and let the water boil

how long do you boil it for?

where is silera or eric when I need them!!!
Boil water...add egg...
you always boil the water before you put anything in there. Like rice.
ok, so I boil the water and THEN put the egg in.

well I didnt know, I never boiled an egg before.

for how long?
you couldn't google this?
ZippyAidsFace: hold on I gotta check my boiling egg
untrue....use cold water...add egg(s) and salt....let it come to a boil and let it boil for about 10 minutes. Done.
Just put the egg in the microwave for a minute or two.
well DIG is usually right... too confusing!!!
he's trying to kill you.
you can wait til it boils before you add the egg ...it don't matter...i was just refuting Galt's point that you ALWAYS let it boil first (that IS true in the case of rice though)
STUPID POLACK!!! HA HA HA!
I just threw the fuckin egg out the window and am going to the deli to get one.
Good...you could use the exercise...
eggs will fucking kill you quicker than a big mac.
Galt Wrote:you always boil the water before you put anything in there. Like rice.
untrue, when doing root veggies, like carrots and potatoes, you put them in the water first then boil.

when doing an egg, boil water first, then add vinegar, then add the egg, the vinegar will make it peel easier
Like you fucking know. What are you some kind of executive chef? Piss off baldie.
i have hair now,
crack hitler Wrote:
Galt Wrote:you always boil the water before you put anything in there. Like rice.
untrue, when doing root veggies, like carrots and potatoes, you put them in the water first then boil.

when doing an egg, boil water first, then add vinegar, then add the egg, the vinegar will make it peel easier
he's fucking emril now
I'll boil my water first thank you very much. It purifies, much like Hitler did.
Pages: 1 2