CDIH

Full Version: Bad habbits - Do you people have any??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I grind my teeth at night and when I get nervous I play with my fingernails. oh and I always have to have the volume level on the radio or tv at an odd number..I guess that's more of an obsessive compulsive disorder..lol :confused:
Is a habbit anything like a hobbit?

Ok, I smoke cigarettes. That's a nasty habit.
I have a bad habit of correcting people's spelling on message boards.

How am I doing at recovery?

EDIT: Dammit Luna beat me to it! Wink

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 20 2002 at 12:26
When I get tense or just concentrating really hard on something, I clench my jaw muscles. If I do it for too long, I get a popping sound like knuckles cracking when I open my jaw. It's subconcious and i don't even notice it until I hear that popping sound and the muscles are all tight.
Quote:Ok, I smoke cigarettes.
I forgot..I do that too when I drink.
smoking
biting my fingernails
chewing on pens...

damn, I must have an oral fixation :blow:
Biting my fingernails...an annoying habit I can't seem to break. And leaving my coffee mugs all over the house... And obsessive/compulsive? I have to have my towels folded a certain way in my linen closet....
Women :lol:
Oh...one more...I have a bad habit of rolling my eyes and sneering when I probably shouldn't.
Spitfire Wrote:chewing on pens...
It's not all bad Spit..... :blow:
yeah also when I get my pic taken I always do the "horns up " thing..u know..the metal sign.. \m/ \m/ I know Im a tool :moonie:
You like when someone uses their teeth? OUCH! :crackhead:

Rolleyes Rolleyes RolleyesMe too Luna Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Ain't nuthin wrong with some \m/ Beck...have a few pics like that myself

Edited By Spitfire on Mar. 20 2002 at 12:41
Spitfire Wrote:Rolleyes Rolleyes RolleyesMe too Luna Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
LMMFAO :lol:

Don't forget this one, too:

Rolleyes Confusedneak: Rolleyes Confusedneak: Rolleyes
Quote:Ok, I smoke cigarettes.

I forgot..I do that too when I drink.
Do that too..... :fuggin:

And the rolling of the eyes....and then I get confronted at work about treating people without respect... Rolleyes If only they saw the irony....
I put everything in my mouth...pens...remote controls, cell phone antennas, etc. etc. etc. I've accidentally swallowed the worst shit imaginable.

I used to bite my nails, but they're wrapped now so its impossible.

When I drive, I tend to curse like a truck driver as well.
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:I put everything in my mouth...pens...remote controls, cell phone antennas, etc. etc. etc. I've accidentally swallowed the worst shit imaginable.
You eat shit? Are you German or Japanese?
[Image: nun.jpg]
I post habitually
I've actually got more bad habits then I'd like to discuss.

I smoke pot daily.
I am addicted to Certs Cool mint drops
I post too much
I suck dick for cocaine
I buy too much music
I bite my nails

This list can go on and on.....
If cursing qualifies as a bad habit, then write me up for that one. I once had a friend from Alabama say that I use the word "fuck" more than she uses the word "y'all". It's all my mom's fault though, growing up around her was like being in the company of a longshoreman who kept dropping things on his toes.

I also clutter stuff up really badly. If I don't make an effort not to, my desk, my lab bench, any horizontal surface, everything gets covered by piles of papers and other crap. It's not so much that I'm a packrat, I thow stuff out all the time, I just have the worst filing system ever
Pages: 1 2 3