CDIH

Full Version: The Passion Of The Christ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone else really stoked to see this? I haven't been to a theater in many years now but I am definetly going to see this. I have been reading amazing things about this film, so many people have been saying it is not just a great film but possible among the greatest if not the greatest of all time. I know its gonna be rough for most people since not a word of english is spoken in the film, it's mostly latin and subtitled. But I heard it doesnt really matter since there is not much as far as dialouge and the acting is so good you almost understand what is going on just from the actors expressions. They cut out some scenes though that jews considered offensive, mainly a scene where it's said his blood would be on the heads of all jews. I also heard its extremely gory and realistic as any film ever made.

who wants to be my date?
:lookatme:
Take me and arelis.
I'm going to see it with the anti-christ and the christian. Good times had by all.

I'm actually really excited about this because I love movies about ancient history, the same goes for seeing Troy in May and Alexander whenever that's released. I'm a real history buff or sadly, dork.
Take me. I'll even let you jerk my uncut dick when the jews put him on the cross.
You're on a roll!!!
I would be down to see the Greeks finish off Isa.
Quote:I'm going to see it with the anti-christ and the christian. Good times had by all.

I work with this guy Justin who is HEAVILY Christian and always trying to convert me, Lush, and Jackie back to the Lord. He invited us to go with him to see it. He already went to an advanced screening of it with the church he belongs to. He said it was very good. Should be very very interesting.

Quote:I also heard its extremely gory and realistic as any film ever made.

Its supposed to be the scene where the soldiers are beating him before they lead him to be crucified. The beating and whipping they give him is supposed to be extremely graphic.
Jews gotta stop getting offended by the facts of history. White southerners enslaved blacks, Arabs sold blacks, Jews killed Jesus. The other two groups are OK with the past, why can't they be?
The Jays Wrote:Jews gotta stop getting offended by the facts of history. White southerners enslaved blacks, Arabs sold blacks, Jews killed Jesus. The other two groups are OK with the past, why can't they be?
Greeks killed Jesus, the jews didn't stop them.
Black Lazerus Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:Jews gotta stop getting offended by the facts of history. White southerners enslaved blacks, Arabs sold blacks, Jews killed Jesus. The other two groups are OK with the past, why can't they be?
Greeks killed Jesus, the Jews didn't stop them.
I thought it was the Romans that nailed him to the cross with the Jews ratting him out and doing nothing to stop it.
Mad Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:
Greeks killed Jesus, the Jews didn't stop them.
I thought it was the Romans that nailed him to the cross with the Jews ratting him out and doing nothing to stop it.
sorry romans
the guy who played jesus got struck by lightning twice while making the film
Wonder if that's a sign from God?
its pretty creepy
It'll have those stories around the movie years from now like the wizard of oz
I am going to see it with alkey and arelis, laz will be my date!! weeeeeee!!!!
No grab ass this time oks
I might get struck by lightning before we make it to the theater.
Pages: 1 2