CDIH

Full Version: The best Buffalo wings - Debate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Duff's, on Millersport Highway in Amherst, NY.

Bowl of 20 wings, bowl of fries, and a pitcher, 16 bucks.

Split it with a friend, it's 8 bucks each, and you get a bowl of 10 wings, swimming in a pool of hot sauce. Best wings ever, better than Anchor Bar.

Where's the best wings in NYC, or whatever other city you're in?
my kitchen at work when i am cooking for myself and not for those annoying assholes called customers
i prefer chicken wings.
The Candlelight Inn - Scarsdale NY

3 Dollar Cafe - Atlanta, GA
there's a place in the hudson valley called planet wings. i lived on their shit for a couple of years. their wings are delicious.
CluckU has some pretty awesome wings, but the best ones are the ones I make at home :-D
NYC's Atomic Wings are quite good.
I dunno about the city but theres a place here in brooklyn called "Eat My Chicken! - Vinnie's chicken masters"

They got some good wings and their wing zings are quite good.
I don't eat buffalo wings. They're horribly unhealthy. And messy too.
Quote:PluckU
Is that a Cluck-U company, or just a similar name?
Galt Wrote:I don't eat buffalo wings. They're horribly unhealthy. And messy too.
communist
Cluck-U has the hottest wings, you have to sign a waiver for their atomic wings and if you can finish 6 of them you can be added to their wall of fame. Brother Jimmys on 14th and 2nd has great wings and a ton of other food that will surely send you to an early grave.
Anchor Bar on Main St in Buffalo the birth place of the mighty wing. As for NYC, Atomic Wings on 9th ave is the best I've had in the Tri-State area.
Gooch Wrote:
Galt Wrote:I don't eat buffalo wings. They're horribly unhealthy. And messy too.
communist
I'll ponder this while I have a sorority girl bouncing up and down on my penis and her vaginal juices drip on my ripped abs.
Sweet Angel Wrote:
Quote:PluckU
Is that a Cluck-U company, or just a similar name?
sorry, I meant Cluck-U. We might be ordering from them today, too.
Galt Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:
communist
I'll ponder this while I have a sorority girl bouncing up and down on my penis and her vaginal juices drip on my ripped abs.
230lbs of flab bouncing up and down?! By God, your going to break your spine that way!
Galt Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:
communist
will this be at gunpoint????
1. She's 95 pounds
2. No, she's of sound mind and body and is totally willing to do this
3. I'm lying about a) having ripped abs and b) having any form of sexual intercourse with her.
shes no toronto hottie
95 is her weight; not her IQ
Pages: 1 2