CDIH

Full Version: i just got pre-approved!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
for a mortgage. credit rating excellent!!
i start looking at houses on monday. i am so excited!!!
i get preapproved for lots of things. i think they're still trying to get me to take out a 2nd mortgage on the apartment i rented for 9 months 5 years ago.
I bet you are one of them fools that has to get PMI
Look for homes without internet connections.
Galt Wrote:I bet you are one of them fools that has to get PMI
not a chance! i am putting down 30%
IrishAlkey Wrote:Look for homes without internet connections.
its a shame you are not canadian.
info for you and people like you
Where are you looking and what price range? I'm sure Gonzo could hook you up with something nice.
I'm hoping my excellent credit rating gets me a low rate for a car loan.
Mad Wrote:Where are you looking and what price range? I'm sure Gonzo could hook you up with something nice.
i am looking outside ny.
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Mad Wrote:Where are you looking and what price range? I'm sure Gonzo could hook you up with something nice.
i am looking outside ny.
New Jersey, Connecticut or the Suburbs in Westchester? I don't really see as a house type of guy. Yard work and fixing up shit, doesn't seem like your cup of tea.
sure you are, just say you don't like me and would rather give business to a stranger.

Plus I could have still helped you out even if its out of state.
Mad Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
i am looking outside ny.
New Jersey, Connecticut or the Suburbs in Westchester? I don't really see as a house type of guy. Yard work and fixing up shit, doesn't seem like your cup of tea.
i can do renovations, plumbing, and wiring with the best of them
:-( This is what I get for being truthful and saying bad things.
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Mad Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:
i am looking outside ny.
i can do renovations, plumbing, and wiring with the best of them
Good thing, I hope you don't get a real piece of shit though. Look for a good school district even if you don't plan on having kids.

You really should let Gonzo hook you up. Most Real Estate Yentis are nothing but a bunch of phony cunts. A friend can make it much easier.
The school district is really key, like Mad said. It was one of the main reasons we bought our house. Well, that and the pool.
Quote:I bet you are one of them fools that has to get PMI
That's not really fair. When I bought my house 4 years ago, I had to go with an FHA loan (with PMI) because of my high debt to income ratio. I got a small, 2-bedroom house in a nice town. I just refinanced a couple months ago to a conventional loan and no PMI. Bottom line, doesn't matter what you have to do...if you want a house, you can get one.
I don't mean I can get you the house myself but I could get you a trustworthy agent in any state you want. We have a relocation dept that's the 3rd largest in the nation. We help people relocate to anywhere in the world, plus they'll help you find anything you need associated with the purchase of a home. Unless you got someone reccomended, i'd only go with someone who came reccomended. I could get you an agent in timbuktu if you so desired but I ain't forcing myself on you just putting it out there for future reference for anyone who needs help.

Either way if you have any questions about something or something your agent did you are unsure of, or if you think your agent might be doin something shady, feel free to ask me about anything. Or if you need something from a plumber to a inspector and your agent cant help. I'd also reccomend a lawyer who specializes in RE transactions, many lawyers have no clue about the newer laws which may save you money at closing.

Some laywers dont even know about the disclosure form payments. Beasically when a seller is signing with an agent, or even selling on their own. They are given a disclosure form, where they are supposed to list "to the best of their knowlege" conditions of the house. The statute of limitations is 6 years, so if they list that the roof is fine and in 5 years it's leaking they can call you up and bother you. The seller has the choice of filling it out, or paying the buyer 500 dollars at closing and not filling it out. 9 out of 10 people pay the 500, this applies in NY I am not sure about the DOS laws in other states.

Also the #1 main thing to know, agents have to tell you this upon first contact as a buyer, unless they are your buyers agent. They do not work for you, so they really have no obligation to you other than to be as honest as they can about the property and to show you any house you wanna see within 24 hours. Many buyers think the agent is on their side or works for them, this is completely not true. They will not most times help you with anything, unless they are a good agent which 80% are not. An agents fiduciary responsibilities only apply to the seller of the house. I don't reccomend a buyers agent cause its pretty steep, but be sure to get a lawyer asap. I know a very good lawyer in jersey who I work with, his family actually owns the company I work for so he knows everything about the business. He works in NY but lives and also works in Jersey.

Like I said you can always ask me as well cause most agents wanna close and dont care about buyers cause they're not bound by law to do so, they're breads comin from the seller.
i appreciate the info and the offer. :loveya:
I wish I could make posts that long
Arpikarhu Wrote:i appreciate the info and the offer. :loveya:
I have some articles and tips that I gathered up and wrote for buyers, I can get some to you if you want.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5