CDIH

Full Version: Verify your Identity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
now what do I do?
Ask Kenny

Quote:-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 9:30 PM
Subject: Updates Your Billing Informations

Dear eBay customer,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedures, we have detected a slight error in your billing information.

This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e.change of address).
2. Submiting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due to an internal error within our processors.

Please update and verify your information by clicking the link below:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://scgi.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RegisterEnterInfo">https://scgi.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISAPI ... rEnterInfo</a><!-- m -->

If your account information is not updated within 48 hours then your ability to sell or bid on eBay will become restricted.

Kenneth Pavet,

eBay Safe Harbour Dpt .
did your phone ring after you submitted the info?
Except that Dice comes through the tv for DIG but then leaves him alone beacuse his life is as pathetic as his

Edited By Mister Grumpy Gills on 1079846827
Maybe Grumpy Gills is Gooch, because even after an edit, that sentence is still totally incomprehensible.
You're Gooch.
For that moment in time our brains were in complete syncronization.
wacky
Maybe you're me.
WE are Grumpy Gills
Goatweed Wrote:did your phone ring after you submitted the info?
This made me chuckle... :lol:
That joke is so played and obvious.
it was the best I could do at the time.
Verify Your Identity. :firebounce:

You comin out, pussy?
Splatterpunk Wrote:Verify Your Identity. :firebounce:

You comin out, pussy?
Beware the troll? The one that lives "under the bridge"? :39:
:rofl:

:firebounce: :firebounce:

Pair of troublemakers?
I am "out". What you see is what you get. This is me. Go to Rent-a-Friend if you're so deperate to meet someone.
diceisgod Wrote:I am "out". What you see is what you get. This is me. Go to Rent-a-Friend if you're so deperate to meet someone.
You're pretty annoying. I wasn't interested in you when I posted that, & I'm not now.

*hands you a dollar*

Go score some anthrax.
DIG lives in a dark vault, Splatt... he would never be able to find his way to the post office to get some anthrax.
Pages: 1 2 3