CDIH

Full Version: Existentialism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what are your thoughts?
i think if you were able to play this word during a game of scrabble it could be worth over 200 points.
camus' "L'etrangere" is the defining work on the topic.
I saw a show about Vipassana. Probably has nothing to with it but it was intriguing.
the movie was kind of lame.
i meant the book of course
Arpikarhu Wrote:camus' "L'etrangere" is the defining work on the topic.
do you agree with the main themes in this book?
The Sleeper Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:camus' "L'etrangere" is the defining work on the topic.
do you agree with the main themes in this book?
i only ever read it in french so i don't think i got a full understanding of the story.
Well I read a summary of it (blah blah I'm illiterate) and I thought the whole theme of being emotionally detached from other people was interesting and something I can relate to.
i am very in touch with the each person is alone in the universe untouched by an imaginary god and is therefore responsible to himself idea
You poor lonely man.
I believe in the Easter Bunny and Bilbo Baggins
Arpikarhu Wrote:i am very in touch with the each person is alone in the universe untouched by an imaginary god and is therefore responsible to himself idea
then how can you be a liberal?
He needs a hug a.s.a.p!!
and you are mr. popularity
You gonna hold me not comin to the bowling tourney against me forever?
yes, i wanted that cease and desist letter dammit
I'll make you up a copy of your own.
it's just not the same
Galt Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:i am very in touch with the each person is alone in the universe untouched by an imaginary god and is therefore responsible to himself idea
then how can you be a liberal?
what makes you think i am a liberal?
i dont think you understand the true core ideals of the democratic, conservative, rebublican , and liberal parties.

you probably think george w is a true republican.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1081740513
Pages: 1 2