CDIH

Full Version: Arrest the President! - What the fuck is he doing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How the fuck can you say that imposing your will on another nation can make it a better place? How can you say that if America is safer that the world is better off?

FUCK!!!! I hate this shit!

I understand that I may be perceived as very opinionated and stubborn, but I never try to force my will on others in their beliefs or other personal views. And as such, I find it hard to swallow the fact that because our government views itself as right that any other view should be beaten into submission and made to adhere to our policies or parish.

Should we next dethrone the Queen of England because her scheme of government is not a true democracy? Now, I understand that Parliament is really the ruling body and that it is a democracy, but my comparison stands.

Maybe it's just the way G-Dub says shit, but I just wanna stand up and scream at the guy to shut the hell up.

I think that part of participating in the shrinking world that we live in today is to be diplomatic and understanding of the customs and beliefs of other nations. In business, we are forced to constantly adjust our tactics to the customs of other countries and their beliefs or customs.

Sure, we should've gone after the group responsible for the attacks on our country on September 11, but where's the proof that Saddam was responsible? And, if it was so important that we get those responsible, why haven't we caught the providers of their funds? Oh, that's right... because we'd have to arrest our current and one of our former presidents.
you are quite uppidy.
"brown people"
and he's still not going to vote
I'm gonna vote for Keyser Soze (no, not SoupSoup, but the real Keyser Soze)
I THOUGHT YOU MEANT SOUPSOUP!
I want to know what Kennedy did that so bad it warranted a assassination, because Bush needs to do it fucking NOW.
Cause we're not the same great nation we used to be.
his new logic is that the world is a better place without sadaam. he has to use this argument because he cant stand by his previous statements that sadaam had links to al-qaeda or had wmds because both have been proven to be false.
i agree that we now have to stay the course but we should never have gone in and we did based on lies.
this is what happens when a bunch of idealogues base thier decisions on opinion and belief while ignoring facts.
i agree with arpi.
Saddam sympathizers
Keyser Soze Wrote:i agree with arpi.
Can someone please replace KS' status with this quote?
when he's not lying he actually makes some pretty valid points.
i am the liar? i seem to remember that you constantly lie about your sex life. stop parroting galt's nonsense and take a long look in the mirror before you cast any stones.
we imposed our will on Germany in WWII.

Imposing our will is not inherrently wrong.

And again, no one ever proved that Iraq didn't have WMD. By definition, you can't prove that something doesn't exist. Just because no one has found anything doesn't mean that they didn't have them at some point.
Quote:And again, no one ever proved that Iraq didn't have WMD. By definition, you can't prove that something doesn't exist. Just because no one has found anything doesn't mean that they didn't have them at some point.
just because anyone has to resort to this point, doesn't that show how weak this whole thing is?
lets invade every country in the world because you can't prove they don't have WMDs. You know, by definition
Quote:i seem to remember that you constantly lie about your sex life.

CITE YOUR SOURCES!!!
Keyser posted the suzie IM from suzie's apartment.
Damn..thats some swerve!!!

Quote:And again, no one ever proved that Iraq didn't have WMD. By definition, you can't prove that something doesn't exist. Just because no one has found anything doesn't mean that they didn't have them at some point.

that is an awful argument. and..ps: the CIA also says they don't have it. So, should we believe they did just b/c we made the attempt and looked bad doing so???
Pages: 1 2 3 4