CDIH

Full Version: Christina Aguilera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Really has an amazing voice.

I had heard some of her songs on the radio, but never listened to any of her albums.

Wow. She's fucking great. And I'm a total faggot.
she over does it. as does beyonce.

not every song calls for the ooooohhh oooooooooohhhhh ohhhhh ooooooooh hooooooooohhhh
tries way too hard
she can oversing a bit, but holy fucking shit, she was like 15 when she sang that Disney song.

Beautiful gives me chills, and that I turn to you song is pretty good too.
they are just copying the Great Maria Carey... She also has an amazing voice but she over does it.
Christina doesn't nearly try the Star Search scream like Mariah always does. Plus Mariah is fat.
i dont get how being a skank and singing over the top exposes the "real" her
Mariah was great back in the day, when she had class.

Christina will always be a Britney wanna-be.
i dunno i think christina got where britney is trying to go, but can't quite do it without everyone making a joke about it.
I just wanna see the both of them have sex - preferably with me, but I'll take what I can get.
people don't respect her, because she never does her own thing, and looks ridiculous in doing so.

She can lay off the bronzing oil, Ding Dongs, and songs about having sweat glisten her body while she gets popper in the ass by Redman, and start doing some respectable singing.
there's a difference between having an amazing voice and being a good singer. Such is the case with Ms. Aguilera.
no matter what she does i will never care

unless it involves nudity
there are much hotter people getting naked now than there will be once britany and christina take off their clothes
I don't care about seeing her nude, I win
its not that i yearn for her to get naked, just if she does ill look
just draw a stick figure with boobs
galt is so gay for calling her voice great.
You can not compare someone with actual talent to the likes of britney and beyonce. Christina gets by on talent and the look is secondary (and pretty ridiculous as of late). Britney and Beyonce get by on being "performers", regardless of the fact that they lack any form of singing talent.

Also, to say that Christina or Mariah "overdo it" is just really saying that you don't like that style of singing, which is fine. I'm not a big fan of the over the top falsetto just for the fact that one can.

At the end of the day:

Christina - Good singing voice, some good songs
Britney - Garbage
Beyonce - Garbage
Mariah - Good singing voice, basket case, should just disappear for a while
K1d Afrika is a smart man, and I completely agree with everything he is saying. His previous post was as if he were reading my mind.

Although, I find Britney and Beyonce both better looking than Christina.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5