CDIH

Full Version: I want arpi to quit the board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel like I'm watching Rocky V
Quote:i shall now go to bed every night praying for the annihalation of the grand central area
:17:
Quote:i stopped reading the board every 5 minutes and trying to impress you dolts. that and i stopped the steroids. they were giving me bitch titties and rage issues.
:poke:
Quote:what is this o & a that you all speak of?
Confuseduicide:
Quote:kill yourself by ramming something huge up your ass
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:29:
agreed
he doesnt care what you think anymore
wow. This is pretty rough. I foresee a new member starting soon who posts a lot.
I can't wait for Mister Blandy gills
if sleeper were here right now i would give him a big wet girly kiss on the lips and hold him till we cried.
go away, police academy 6
your words cut me to the quick.
this is a blatant cry for help. and i think this idiot on my tv is the same one who forgot his credit card last night
crx is obviously having a problem with randomly firiing neurons.
that made me giggle under my breath. Let's hope this progression continues
The Sleeper Wrote:go away, police academy 6
That may be the single most harshest insult I have ever seen typed in board history.
thread of the year 2k4
Seriously I just had to take a step back and actually feel bad for apri when I read that, it was like watching a legend get knocked out for the first time.
and I've never even seen Police Academy 6!
wasn't there like 8 or 9?

I remember there was one where they stopped using numbers and it was just police academy in "whatever zany country they were in at the time"

But does anyone remember the police academy cartoon on saturday mornings?
Pages: 1 2