CDIH

Full Version: Be nice to your cook.. - - - TeenWeek for a day - -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
some things never change. you still suck. very pathetic putting the teen week thing in the title as a way to deflect criticsm for posting this drivel. insecure little bitch.
someones got a bee in his bonnet!
i reread what i wrote and now i feel bad.
just when i thought mean arpi was making a comeback :disappointed:
*beep beep*

*waves*
Arpikarhu Wrote:some things never change. you still suck. very pathetic putting the teen week thing in the title as a way to deflect criticsm for posting this drivel. insecure little bitch.
Where is your capitalization?

I sincerely thought you were well educated. My assumptions have led me down the wrong path.
Oh, and at least my persona is consistent.
I used to like Denny's - this is troubling news.
Jack Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:some things never change. you still suck. very pathetic putting the teen week thing in the title as a way to deflect criticsm for posting this drivel. insecure little bitch.
OHHHHHHHHHH SNAP@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack Wrote:

I sincerely thought you were well educated. My assumptions have led me down the wrong path.
if there was a vote for most pathetic comeback you would win in a landslide.
how could someone who runs 40 different message boards be such an awful poster?
OOOH OOOH! I KNOW!
Cause he's a fucking dick.
What do i win?
You know what puts a smile on my face?

The fact that I'm such a pathetic poster, yet I solicit responses from each and every one of you in this thread every time I post.

It's a wonderful feeling to know you all aspire to my greatness.
does this mean Denny's can advertise that they are Atkin's diet friendly?
In the K1d Afrika logic, does this mean that Jack wins because three people posted about him? Though one is Arpi, who says everyone is a bad poster, and Keyser is just a mean person.
im a pussycat
Hasselhoff is so goddamn sexy :rofl:
he likes dags
and periwinkle blue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5