CDIH

Full Version: And with this thread i begin the epic battle....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
between laz and myself.

i shall now fire the first shot:

Laz, you are a big jerk!
Well you are a pasty skinny asshole
:eats popcorn:
my definition of epic varies from arpis.
nothing will top my epic battles with arpi
or with hedcold.
fuck this shit, this is fun
Black Lazerus Wrote:Well you are a pasty skinny asshole
i actually have a nice tan at this moment, you clueless baboon!
make with the battle already!!!
ha! laz has run away! he is truly my bitch!
[Image: milk-dud_small.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
WOO HOO! Laz was reading this thread a couple of minutes ago and didnt post anything. He is totally beaten! I know now that anything he posts after this was something he had to step back and think about because he couldnt work up the wit on command and is therefore pathetic and lame. I rule him!!!!
Are you drunken posting ??
drunk with the knowledge of how easily i vanquished Urkel!
You use the term "Urkel" as a derogatory description of Laz. This suggests that you have little respect for "Urkel".

However, you are proud in your self-proclaimed victory???

I, for one, am at a loss.

How could you be proud of your defeat of what you see as an under-qualified opponent?

Sadness is your friend. Know it. Live it. Love it. For it is all that you shall know.
Quote:This suggests that you have little respect for "Urkel".

Who had respect for Urkel ??
Urkelbot.
grandma winslow
If this so called battle was staged any worse it could have been a WWE storyline.

I'm just waiting for galt to run in with a steel chair.
DIG is truly king of all message boards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4