CDIH

Full Version: Throw the jew down the well - so my country can be free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Then we have a big party!
please explain I am currently drunk
You must grab by their horns
Don't forget to make a wish
this thread brought to you by the "2003 poster of the year".

yuch!
you all need to watch Ali G and report back.
I figured it was from the ali g show, I missed last nights episode though.

I'll catch the replay.
A substandard episode, but the finale was greatness.
keep him in the ghetto or TRAIN TO AUCHWITZ!?!?

candy or cancer?
I like how all the Rednecks were singing along.

[Image: Boratjewdownthewell2.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: Boratwave1.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I'm a huge country music fan, you know that cindy lauper song "girls just wanna make fuck"
beat the gypsie!
Is he your slave?
my mother.......she never loved me.
she tell me, she wish she had been a raped by somebody else.
You walk like homosexual...dah dah dah...With a smile
I will not leave until you swear on your children's eyes.
i saw this episode last night. the part about democracy and voting with those 4 other people had laughing pretty hard. i think it was because they were sitting there so seriously answering
i like when he asked the guy if he could go shit in his house, and the guy let him without even questioning it.
everybody dance now.
These last two episodes have been pretty bad. The only thing about the other one was the country song.
Pages: 1 2 3