CDIH

Full Version: after intense scientific study, I have concluded..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There's a high probability that velociti doesn't like arpi.

Now that we've concluded such, can he stop pointing it out in every single thread.
i ran him off the board, you know
GonzoStyle Wrote:There's a high probability that velociti doesn't like arpi.

Now that we've concluded such, can he stop pointing it out in every single thread.
you know, I had a hunch but I wasn't totally sure
Really ?? Go figure
I would like for you to point out some instances, because I don't believe it.
Exhibit A: go fuck yourself
you sound like Donald Rumsfeld.
Hate is a good measure of a message board's success rate.
Black Lazerus Wrote:you sound like Donald Rumsfeld.
I think you meant Dick Cheney
yea I guess it is getting kind of old
it was never young. the i hate arpi routine has been done and by much more interesting people than you.
well I would hope so
but you made all those 'interesting' people leave with your power trips and your never ending spite

Edited By Velociti on 1092864486
this whole,"arpi made people leave" thing is bullshit. you are talking out your ass. any intelligent person would do to me what i generally do to you, ignore you.
the only person that left directly due to me was Seph and who cares. fat baby.
has anyone made more posters leave then you?
I applaud him on the Seph thing.
Velociti Wrote:has anyone made more posters leave then you?
anybody who has made more than one leave beats me.

in any case , who the fuck cares what you think? i would bet that particular list is miles longer than any list you could make in regards to me.
you are a little pissant with absolutely nothing to add to any of these threads, past threads, or future threads.
it is obvious that the people on this board who would miss your presence could be counted on no hands.
so go take your "i hate arpi" schtick and peddle it somewhere that might appreciate your obtuse wit.
finally, since it seems that you are not only a bore of epic proportions , a one trick pony ( a poor trick at that), but also
unable to understand your own density i will make it easy for you: no one cares what you think.

good day to you sir.
that hurts

I think I will run away from the board now and come back as 'Plain'
you fight like a girl
Arpikarhu Wrote:this whole,"arpi made people leave" thing is bullshit. you are talking out your ass. any intelligent person would do to me what i generally do to you, ignore you.
the only person that left directly due to me was Seph and who cares. fat baby.
Uhm.. I beg to differ...

Exhibit A: Sean Cold
Exhibit B: Ken'sPen

But then again... can those be considered great losses?
Pages: 1 2 3