CDIH

Full Version: say what you want........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
this man knew how to PARTY!!

ruler of all things party!
9 different drugs! that's fucking insane!
DIG gets to say "bitch" in this thread.
Allah Akbar
Methamphetamine is a helluva drug.
i cant wait for the chappelle spoof!
Man, the most I've ever been on is 4 different drugs at one time.

Although, that's counting nicotine and alcohol.
This is a list of drugs he was on.
Quote:Xanax: an anti anxiety agent

Valium: a tranquilizer used to relieve anxiety and relax muscles

Celexa: is used to treat depression

Wellbutrin: is a prescription medication that is used to help you kick the habit of other drugs and is prescribed for the treatment of depression

Vicodin: is used to relieve moderate-to-severe pain/or to get high.

Digoxin: is used to treat heart failure
and abnormal heart rhythms

Chlorpheniramine: relieves red, itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; and runny nose caused by allergies, hay fever, and the common cold

Methamphetamine: Stimulant and get high agent

Cocaine: is a hell of a drug.

When you look at this list you just feel sad for the man, he was a old depressed, anxiety filled, party animal with bad joints a bad heart and allergies. R.I.P rick
I've used 5 of the 8
all at once?
I've never even seen any of those drugs.
I'm suprised no Oxycontin was in there.
I don't know if it was Valium or something similar starting with a V that I've tried before, but I didn't see what was so great about it. Made me sleepy which seemed entirely pointless and unenjoyable. I'm not into pharmaceuticals as a means to get high.

Beyond that, I've had pot, hash, opium mixed into bowls a few times at Phish shows, mushrooms, and acid. I don't think I'd ever do acid again, but in the right atmosphere and with decent company I might try mushrooms again.
The whole two times i used Oxys i saw white and passed out. Then i was forboden from taking them with the same girl again.

Nothing special, PCP however......
Hawt Baux Wrote:I'm suprised no Oxycontin was in there.
that and vicodin are in the same class of drugs
I didn't know that, thanks for learning me!
Drugs I've done: pot, hash, valium, xanax, atavan, acid, mushrooms (last week!), nitrous, cocaine, meth, heroine.

On my to-do list: crack, opium, ecstacy, dust, others?

I think opium is basically heroine but you smoke it. And heroine is in the same class as oxys, percocet, vicodin, they all feel the same. And no I've never shot heroine, i snorted it (if that counts for anything or is any less disgusting).

Oxys are very deceptive because they are so small. A lot of people get sick from them or even die because they don't know what they are doing. Oxys are like super charged percocets (or vicodins), they usually are sold in one of two different "sizes": 40 mg or 80 mg. Percocets are typically 5 mg (sometimes 7.5 or 10). When you take oxys, first you better know how many mg's it is. Secondly, you need to cut it proportionally to the typical dosage you can handle (this is a pain in the ass because the pills are typically very small and the pill itself is very brittle). If you're not an addict and you take a 40, you'll probably get really, really sick for a few days. If you take an 80 you'll probably die or beg for death. An 80 is equivalent to taking 16 percocets. That's called suicide. However, i know a few junkies who need to snort one or two 80's just to get through the day. That's easily a $100 a day habit.
I'm more of a druggie than DIG because I've done a drug that he hasn't!
Heroine looks like brown sugar a little depending how pure it is. I've heard that some dealers in Camden, NJ mix it with rust which is pretty disturbing.
It really depends who your connect is.... Chinese heroin is whiter than any other but you are correct the best kind is a tan to brownish color. it is a lotta work trying to find a good connect though. rust i have heard of but now a lot of people are mixing percocets and vicodin into the mix.
Pages: 1 2 3 4