CDIH

Full Version: Gonzypoo Appreciation Thread... - for fucko!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Gonzostyle has been on the boards even before my time...in fact, my first post, he was kind enough to not laugh at me too much when i hit new topic instead of reply to post back on oa.com.

now, i haven't always gotten along with gonzypookins, but i have always thought he is the defining personality of most of these boards, and still is the bees knees, if not the shining example of creativity, personality and just posting genius.

one of the top reasons i still post here...is well, i can't imagine being on a board without him. and when he is not around on this site it suffers for it. admittedly, i wasn't happy when sean gave the site to gonzo when he decided to move on, and then delete himself in Hottie-like fashion...and of course the oa.com flap was drama in itself...but i think this site has been better for his leadership, and has been the very soul of this board besides the owner.

so, yeah, the thread is a lark...but it's content is the truth. So Gonzypoo..this thread is for you, you lovable lug. :5:
Ahh my old pal sean, I remember when he wanted to delete cdih but couldnt cause it was in my name so he deleted himself instead, good times.

Next april will be 5 years on the boards for me and I will hit 50 thousand posts by then or quit!!!!
we should have a list of those who deleted themself...

and those that asked to have themselves deleted.

goodtimes
Gonzo is the epitomy of posting excellence.
I used to be but now I just post gibberish and hope it works out and 10% of the time it does, since I post 50 times a day it works out.
I haven't known any of you guys that long but I've been to alot of messy boards in my time.
This place by far, is the measuring stick by which I judge all others.

Thanks Gonz.
I appreciate appreciation threads.

Everyone should get a pat on the back once in awhile.
Danked Wrote:I appreciate appreciation threads.

Especially one with an ego like mine.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I used to be but now I just post gibberish and hope it works out and 10% of the time it does, since I post 50 times a day it works out.
Throw a hundred pieces of shit at the wall, eventually one will stick posting method eh?
its like you can read my soul
GonzoStyle Wrote:

or a back your size.
I notice Laz has avoided my appreciation thread since I spoke the gospel.
GonzoStyle Wrote:

Big back... more to pat...

*edit- beaten!
yeah cause there was only 13 minutes between your posts, so I can see how you'd miss his reply.
I was so eager to zing you I read no further than your post.
I figured that much, you saw the reply and you were so overjoyed you had a really original joke to make you couldnt wait to get to the quick reply box. Then you kept on misspelling the words cause you couldnt see the keys past the tears flowing from your eyes cause you were uncontrolably laughing to yourself, so you were pressing the backspace constantly which explains the 13 minutes.
I can't have any friend of mine that is a friend of hottie. sorry I almost dropped Gmann off the list but he came to his senses.
Black Lazerus Wrote:I can't have any friend of mine that is a friend of hottie. sorry I almost dropped Gmann off the list but he came to his senses.
You love me, you cant help it, and who I associate with cannot change it. We are bound together my friend, brothas from anotha mothas. Think into your past, look at your old sig pics, the truth is there my son.
Gonzo? Eh, he's ok.
Friends with hottie is ok but if you find her funny then we gots beef, son!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6