CDIH

Full Version: How disgustingly awful are..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
all these bangwagon red sox fans that are crawling out from under the rocks?

These fuckin mercenary "fans" that are hiding their yankee hats in the closets that they purchased in october of 1996. These are the same fuckin cunts that stood on line to buy their rangers jersey's in 1994 only to end up using them as washcloths in 1995.

I see this sudden influx of fuckin boston hats everywhere now, I was walking around with my yankee hat the other day and see these fuckin cocksuckers laughing and chanting yankees suck. Yeah you really were a boston fan 2 weeks ago or so you sniveling shit, you were walking around in a jeter jersey a couple weeks ago, I fuckin saw you!!!

Bandwagon fans are the worst of the worst human scum on earth, I put them barely above al queda members, atleast they have some fuckin loyalty to their cause.

Maybe I can understand non-yankee fans who always hated "the evil empire" all of a sudden rooting for the sox now cause they hated the yanks and were glad to see them lose. But to see yankee fans or atleast people that you thought were fans but were nothing more than locust who only support whoever is in the prevailing wind, you'd think NY was overpopulated by the french by seeing them switching to the winning side.
I'm still wearing my Yankee cap proudly.
I wanna gather all these fuckin cocksuckers at fenway and burn it down.
dare to dream, my friend - dare to dream.
If only the fuckin cardinals could look so promising, fuckin hacking fuckos!!!
I do not own a single stitch of sports related outerwear. I agree with the hatred of waggoneers.
Galt Wrote:I do not own a single stitch of sports related outerwear. I agree with the hatred of waggoneers.
No outerwear, so does that mean you have sports related underwear, sheets, towels and any other useless crap they sell?
i am currently wearing my matsui jersey. GO YANKEES!!
If I see any of my friends or acquaintences who I know were yankee fans, start sporting any boston gear then I am gonna beat them to death.
I wear my Mets hat proudly.
I don't own anything that says "Red Sox". I have one white hat that has a little blue emblem that says "Fenway Park", but that's it.

The only thing that annoys me more than overly religious people is people who treat sports like a religion. People who are actually talking about how this is proof that there is a God and what not.
I have a Yankees hat that is 10 years old.
I have several Sixers hats.
I have a Darrell Green jersey.
I have a Gus Frerotte jersey.
I have a Laveranues Coles jersey.
I have a Dan Marino jersey. (Lucky number)
I have a Ricky Williams jersey. (present)
I have several Redskins t shirts.
I have an Iverson jersey.
Thats all the sportswear I have.
Quote:I have a Ricky Williams jersey. (present)
is his number 420?
Galt Wrote:I don't own anything that says "Red Sox". I have one white hat that has a little blue emblem that says "Fenway Park", but that's it.

The only thing that annoys me more than overly religious people is people who treat sports like a religion. People who are actually talking about how this is proof that there is a God and what not.
The worst are the actual ballplayers themseleves. Fuckin schilling standing there talking about how god wasnt with him for game 1 of the yankee series but was with him for game 6 and his performance was all due to the power of god. If there is a god with all the shit in the world would he really care about a sporting event? Though from watching sports it would explain the shape the world is in since god is in every endzone, boxing corner, ballpark, golf course and every marginally interesting sporting event that takes place.
I wonder if Schilling will donate most of his salary from this year to local churches & community organizations...much like his God would want him too, especially after being there for him in the postseason.
Main Entry: 1tithe
Pronunciation: 'tI[th]
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): tithed; tith·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English teogothian, from teogotha tenth
transitive senses
1 : to pay or give a tenth part of especially for the support of the church
2 : to levy a tithe on
intransitive senses : to give a tenth of one's income as a tithe

How many of these so called followers of god give that up?
my guess? none.

but hey, I could be wrong.
I want a #32 Bills jersey with 'Murderer' on the back
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:I don't own anything that says "Red Sox". I have one white hat that has a little blue emblem that says "Fenway Park", but that's it.

The worst are the actual ballplayers themseleves. Fuckin schilling standing there talking about how god wasnt with him for game 1 of the yankee series but was with him for game 6 and his performance was all due to the power of god. If there is a god with all the shit in the world would he really care about a sporting event? Though from watching sports it would explain the shape the world is in since god is in every endzone, boxing corner, ballpark, golf course and every marginally interesting sporting event that takes place.
so bitter
Bloody Anus Wrote:I want a #32 Bills jersey with 'Murderer' on the back
That would be a best seller.
Pages: 1 2