CDIH

Full Version: Who would you want to do most - ya bunch of swine!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OK PEEPS, which one would you want to DO most. Whether it be rape in the backseat of your Ford Pinto, or in a backalley somewhere. :no, really, fuck off:
Quote:which one would you want to DO most. Whether it be rape in the backseat of your Ford Pinto, or in a backalley somewhere.
So what you are saying is.... Who Would You Rape?

Edited By GonzoStyle on Jan. 16 2002 at 5:04
Stupid newbies....

But, do you really need to ask this question? I mean, VG is the obvious choice here.
:happyangel:
great! more people who want to defile and ravage my body!11! :bouncer:
Me, I would love to do the Twinkee Cowboy from the '80s! That would so fuckin rock! He can tie me up with his lasso and everything!

If not, well, you fuckin left spitfire off the damned list you bastard! No wonder no one plays with you, you just absolutly suck!

Now, I will be a child, time for name that quote people:

:::grabs toys and leaves sandbox:::

::Confusedticks out tounge:::

:disaprove: :disaprove: :disaprove:

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 16 2002 at 5:12
virgingrrl Wrote:great! more people who want to defile and ravage my body!11! :bouncer:
Aren't you tall enough without hopping up on that pedestol?
what a whiner :lol:
Sean Cold Wrote::::grabs toys and leaves sandbox:::

God damn you just sent my blood pressure through the roof, lol.
Sean Cold Wrote:Me, I would love to do the Twinkee Cowboy from the '80s! That would so fuckin rock! He can tie me up with his lasso and everything!

If not, well, you fuckin left spitfire off the damned list you bastard! No wonder no one plays with you, you just absolutly suck!

Now, I will be a child, time for name that quote people:

:::grabs toys and leaves sandbox:::

:disaprove: :disaprove: :disaprove:
What happened to "YOUR VG"?

Fuckin whore!

:eek:
Quote:Aren't you tall enough without hopping up on that pedestol?

awww, how cute. Looks like little miss won't be done, alkey, is getting all jealous and shit.

No worries, Howdy Doddie, GS will still fuck that grotequely large cavern you call your ear!

no im happy about the ravaging, so i am bouncing! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
Quote:what a whiner

And lookee here, Goochie wins a cookie. Yes thats right, he guess correctly. It was none other than NYseanberry. Thank you all for playing, please try again!
Sean Cold Wrote:

awww, how cute. Looks like little miss won't be done, alkey, is getting all jealous and shit.

No worries, Howdy Doddie, GS will still fuck that grotequely large cavern you call your ear!
My pampers need changing.
My vote is for Pink Nips.
virgingrrl Wrote:

no im happy about the ravaging, so i am bouncing! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
I would want VG but I voted for myself cause that's who is making me cum tonight.
Quote:I would want VG but I voted for myself cause that's who is making me cum tonight.
How soon they forget.
Quote:My pampers need changing.

Oh stop yer bitchin already!

GS, will you please for the love of all that is aledgedly holy hold this boy to your breast!

Come on guys, I have much more pressing matters, you know, being the boss and all, then to have to sit here and coddle you ass fuckin douche bags!
Quote:I would want VG but I voted for myself cause that's who is making me cum tonight.

is that a round about way of saying that i can't make you cum kitten? :eatme:
Quote::::grabs toys and leaves sandbox:::

That's either Kid or Amy. I think. I know I read that shit somewhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 4