CDIH

Full Version: a goodbye to sleeper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i will miss you after tomorrow. i thought you were the best poster here in the early days. unfortunately, you started to slip and now your depression and self pity has caused you to become sullen.
i will still miss you though, cause you still manage to slip in a good one every once in a while.

heres to sleeper! may you fare well in the future!
I hope he finally gets laid.
we will never know.
thanks buddy
i concur with arpi, however i think sleeper lacks the core beliefs and conviction to follow through on his statement. sleeper is a flip flopper.
oh man this thread will be so anticlimactic if bush wins
The Sleeper Wrote:oh man this thread will be so anticlimactic if bush wins
this is exactly the kind of observation that will be missed. Sad
I'll miss sleeper till he comes back as theNOTsleeper.
maybe he'll use hybrids account, and everyone will be so overjoyed hybrid is back that we won't miss sleeper, then sleeper will be all like "ah ha it was me all along!" and then everyone will be like Sad

that'd be cool
that would have ruled
HedCold Wrote:maybe he'll use hybrids account, and everyone will be so overjoyed hybrid is back that we won't miss sleeper, then sleeper will be all like "ah ha it was me all along!" and then everyone will be like Sad

that'd be cool
Thanks for ruining that plan, fucko!!
so the overriding feeling is that we miss hybrid and sleeper can go jump in a lake?
If its between the two I gotta take sleeper, he's cuter.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
HedCold Wrote:maybe he'll use hybrids account, and everyone will be so overjoyed hybrid is back that we won't miss sleeper, then sleeper will be all like "ah ha it was me all along!" and then everyone will be like Sad

that'd be cool
Thanks for ruining that plan, fucko!!
Sad
seriously hedcold, way to sell me out
Rizzo strikes again.
i might as well just stay now that the whole plan is ruined
The Sleeper Wrote:seriously hedcold, way to sell me out
i did it because i knew you could come up with something even better!
Good job hedcold, now go stick your dick in the mashed potatos and complete the circle.
done and done.
Pages: 1 2 3