CDIH

Full Version: at my local home depot.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the guy in the lumber department is missing his right thumb and half his pinkie.
but they are on the opposite sides of the hand.

I bet it was frostbite and not a wood-related injury.
sorry, pinkie was the left hand
Is he a degenerate gambler?
i will ask him
He must have gotten hit hard with a baseball while he was batting.
i dont get it
when we go camping, the guy we buy firewood from is missing a few fingers on his right hand. It's kinda weird when you shake his hand, it feels almost like a lobster claw.

he's a very cool guy though, and his wood burns very well.
this is about my lumber guy, not your firewood guy. start your own thread!!
Goatweed Wrote:when we go camping, the guy we buy firewood from is missing a few fingers on his right hand. It's kinda weird when you shake his hand, it feels almost like a lobster claw.

Do you have tent service and a maid to roll down your sheets?
Mad Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:when we go camping, the guy we buy firewood from is missing a few fingers on his right hand. It's kinda weird when you shake his hand, it feels almost like a lobster claw.

Do you have tent service and a maid to roll down your sheets?
no, but that's not a bad idea. thanks!
wow this was entertaining, today I was at the fruit store and the cashier was eating pizza.
Arpi and I go to the same Home Depot.

It makes me feel special.
GonzoStyle Wrote:wow this was entertaining, today I was at the fruit store and the cashier was eating pizza.
you are just bitter cause you cant bring yourself to be open about that bad post yesterday.
Danked Wrote:Arpi and I go to the same Home Depot.

It makes me feel special.
did you ever see the guy? go look for him so we can talk about him and make inside jokes that nobody else here gets. then we can feel smug and make the others feel left out and insecure.
Absolutely!

I've been meaning to buy some lumber anyway.
sweet!
you should go to lowes instead
I haven't ever bought a single thing at Home Depot.
i never realized there was a home depot in manhattan until recently.
Pages: 1 2