CDIH

Full Version: What the fuck is going on here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
we have head dead periods before but this is getting ridiculous.

let's go, peeps! step it up!
i wish YOU had a dead period!!!!!!!!!
why so hurtful?
Dial up blows...I hate readin the board when I'm at home cause it's so slow.
didnt stop you from posting that. keep it up!
I find it sad that you and I are posting on a Saturday night. You should be out doing something.
i almost never go out on saturdays. and i'm working 6 days a week for the moment, not that i ever posted all that much and i guess nobody except goat really cares if i post or not.
:loveya:

I've been here more during the week from work because at home, I'm too busy changing diapers.
everyones busy with the holidays
i didnt want your lame excuses! i wantto see some action on this board!

either we get something going here or lets just shut the fucking thing down.

post,people! POST!!
I'm in my chanpionship game in fantasy football. I was up by about 60 and the guy I'm playing has bennett and dillon left. Bennett is doing his best to fuck me over. Dillon is probably going to have a big game as well. I have Carney and Randy McMichael left. I'm guaranteed about $300 rergardless. If I win this week I'll be guaranteed $700 with a chance to win $1400
Arpikarhu Wrote:i didnt want your lame excuses! i wantto see some action on this board!

post,people! POST!!
whats this we stuff, who fuckin gave you a burger king crown this weekend?
Thank god that fucking mess of a game is over. Bennett put up 28 fantasy points. Fucking unreal. This could be over if i had Mason in my lineup. Both he and Stokely were questionable, so I thought i'd go with the sure thing, Marcus Robinson. I surely got fucked that's about it. That retard Fisher shouldn't have Mason returning punts. That's how he got hurt last week and why he was questionable. It wouldn't have even been close as to who I would have started this if he was heathy. Stokely has a bad groin (but he'll probably have a great game since I didn't start him), and Marcus Robinson is just a non-factor football player anymore. I thought maybe he was due, but I guessed wrong. I could have had another 20 piled on my point total. But anyway I'm up by about 32, now I gotta sweat through tomorrow night's game with Dillon. Hopefully McMichael can sneak into the end zone. But Dillon should run wild, it's gonna be a tense game.

That's all I got til tomorrow night...
you wanna suck my what?!?
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:i didnt want your lame excuses! i wantto see some action on this board!

post,people! POST!!
whats this we stuff, who fuckin gave you a burger king crown this weekend?
ahahahahaha
i won the divisional championship this week, next week i play to win it all.
your sig scares me
hay guys
been a while since i've been thru....
I won $75 in Red Lobster gift cards this weekend. Surf & Turf rules.
Pages: 1 2 3