CDIH

Full Version: So, let me ask a question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What exactly are the other seven sections?
You can't possibly be that stupid. Can you?
Explain black boy
Sure thing, cunt...

Section 8
This program gives rental assistance for low- and very low-income households by providing direct payments of rent through public housing authorities to landlords. The payments cover the difference between 30 percent of a family's adjusted gross income and the HUD approved or fair market rent for the geographic area where the housing is located.
i have been waiting for this day for a long long time.
Kid Afrika Wrote:Sure thing, cunt...

Section 8
This program gives rental assistance for low- and very low-income households by providing direct payments of rent through public housing authorities to landlords. The payments cover the difference between 30 percent of a family's adjusted gross income and the HUD approved or fair market rent for the geographic area where the housing is located.
If you actually read the questions, you would see I was not asking that. Living in New York all of my life, I know what lazy black people get away with.

So if you would enlighten us with the other 7 sections.
Section 7(k) of the FLSA authorizes a special overtime standard, currently 85.5 hours per pay period, for certain employees performing law enforcement duties. Employees subject to section 7(k) also have special rules on sleep and meal periods. [5 CFR 551.541] [HRO Part 2, Chapter 3, Hourly Compensation for Overtime Work]
lush Wrote:If you actually read the questions, you would see I was not asking that. Living in New York all of my life, I know what lazy black people get away with.
Yes...your snow pants.

oh..and your old car.
I don't even want to get in to that old situation
I have no clue what the other 7 sections are. I read the question as a facetious one and responded in kind.
what is this a section of?

We don't do "facetious" here. Serious answers only.
Kid Afrika Wrote:You can't possibly be that stupid. Can you?
even you couldn't answer the fucking question. way to go.
Isn't Section 8 how Klinger tried to get out of the army in M*A*S*H?
he was trying to get out of the army? i just thought he was totally tired of being un-fabulous in those ugly green uniforms!
Gooch Wrote:
lush Wrote:If you actually read the questions, you would see I was not asking that. Living in New York all of my life, I know what lazy black people get away with.
Yes...your snow pants.

oh..and your old car.
if only that were true
stop starting unnecessary drama Jays at the expense of someone else to make yourself appear better.
you are awful
not as awful as you MR DRAMAPANTS!!!
Im torn in this battle of upstartness....

Half of me wants to help Keyser.....the other half of me wants to help Jays.
dont pick sides, everyone should take a time out and come back later when cooler heads will prevail!
Pages: 1 2 3