CDIH

Full Version: i don't like apple stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can't see your songs. Something that is made by them finally sucks.
However, for 99 bucks, what do you expect?
you didn't click the link, or even read my post, did you?
nope she didnt, she thinks youre talking about the new ipod.
Whoops.I thought it was this
I apologize. How does that thing work compared to a normal mac? It is because of portablity? I was looking at it today.
it just seems like a g4 notebook squished into a little box to me, you attach your own stuff to it
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://store.apple.com/1-800-M....0.0.1.0">http://store.apple.com/1-800-M....0.0.1.0</a><!-- m -->
it runs on a G4 processor, 1.25 megahertz speed...which isn't bad for a Mac processor. It will run your basic applications well. 60 gig HD if memory serves me...firewire, USB, ethernet card built in. It will play DVDs, and record CDs.
Hmm, interesting. Not worth dumping a pc for, though.
not at $499, prob not. plus, if you are used to a PC, the Mac is a bit different. It will be hot to people who are into ipods, toys, and getting something new. anyone who is a gamer, or dependent on PC programs...Mac isn't going to fly. Students, especially, designers, actually, it won't be bad for...but is rather limited.
as a 12 year pc user newly converted to mac i must say i cant understand , other than gamers, why anybody would use a pc.
Becuase not all software is available on Macs, and not all file types work as well on macs?
i don't find os x as intuitive as people make it out to be
the small size makes it a good option for adding a mac to your car
HedCold Wrote:i don't find os x as intuitive as people make it out to be
your face isnt intuitive!
oh no you didn't!
oh yes i did!
its been noted
good for offices that like small form factor machines
OS X doesn't run well with only 256 RAM. thats like a must upgrade. other upgrades like wireless seem overpriced
macs are overpriced in general, you're paying for style
Pages: 1 2 3