CDIH
Craziest Religion? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Craziest Religion? (/showthread.php?tid=11754)

Pages: 1 2

Craziest Religion? - Keyser Soze - 04-19-2006

Christians who believe that a dude came down from heaven and turned water into wine or these guys....

"Hubbard's 1958 book Have You Lived Before This Life documents past lives described by individual Scientologists during auditing sessions. These included memories of being "deceived into a love affair with a robot decked out as a beautiful red-haired girl", being run over by a Martian bishop driving a steamroller, being transformed into an intergalactic walrus that perished after falling out of a flying saucer, and being "a very happy being who strayed to the planet Nostra 23,064,000,000 years ago"."

- QuickStop - 04-19-2006

- Black Lazerus - 04-19-2006

Quote:These included memories of being "deceived into a love affair with a robot decked out as a beautiful red-haired girl

wasn't that a movie cherry 2000

- GonzoStyle - 04-19-2006

when did jesus come down from heaven? I heard he stood everyone up.

- Goatweed - 04-19-2006

somehow I don't see the script of Battlefield:Earth lasting for 2000+ years.

great fuckin movie

- Goatweed - 04-19-2006

considering you find Hudson Hawk to be a 'great movie', I am not surprised.

Come on, that shit was fuckin brilliant.

- TheGMANN - 04-19-2006

Hudson Hawk > Battlefield:Earth

by 1000%

to compare the 2 is a fucking travesty

Battlefield:Earth>episode 1

Black Lazerus Wrote:Battlefield:Earth>episode 1

go fuckin hang!

episode 2?

I hate you

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-19-2006

I don't know if any of you saw the Scientology episode of South Park but I laughed my ass off at what they actually believe.

I couldn't find a stream of it...but I do have it on my computer and I'm sure there are torrents for it.

- Keyser Soze - 04-19-2006

"In Scientology doctrine, Xenu (also Xemu) is an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to cause problems today. These events are known to Scientologists as "Incident II", and the traumatic memories associated with them as The Wall of Fire or the R6 implant. The story of Xenu is part of a much wider range of Scientology beliefs in extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in Earthly events, collectively described as space opera by L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology."

- Arpikarhu - 04-19-2006

the whole religion is based on a one dollar bet.

mormons are even more fucked up. they got their bible from a guy who read it off a magic stone he put in his hat.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-19-2006

no way

I'd rather believe in polyagmy and that Jesus came to the Native American's that believe that some alien dude made all the bad things happen when he did a mass genocide on his whole galaxy.

- Hoon - 04-19-2006

a strung out retard is holding a gun to your head, telling you what to type... isn't he.

- GonzoStyle - 04-20-2006

and then the aliens all died from the common cold and tom cruise "knocked up" katie holmes, the end.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-20-2006

He ruined her forever. That bastard.