CDIH
Hypothetically speaking... - Hee hee hee - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hypothetically speaking... - Hee hee hee (/showthread.php?tid=35)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- virgingrrl - 01-13-2002

hypothetically speaking, say you have a friend, a very pretty grrl friend and you are bother very close to eachother, and you suddenly find yourself attracted to said friend, what do you do?...this is all hypothetically speaking of course Wink

- Maynard - 01-13-2002

Well, if this were all real, I would suggest that you call me, and have me get it on with the friend, then, you could jump in there, and it would be a threesome. Then, when she was comfortable with it, I could go sit in the corner and watch you two finish.

Hey, it's the least I can do.

- Kingpin - 01-14-2002

See where it goes, let it evolve naturally. Oh and if it does happen, two words VIDEO TAPE. Confusedatan:

- crx girl - 01-14-2002

nice try maynerd :fuckin:

- IrishAlkey - 01-14-2002

Accidentally trip in front of her, making sure your tongue lands in her snatch. If she doesn't tell you to get off, you're in there like swimwear. :eek:

- Brokenjaw - 01-14-2002

IrishAlkey Wrote:Accidentally trip in front of her, making sure your tongue lands in her snatch. If she doesn't tell you to get off, you're in there like swimwear. :eek:
Thanks Alkey, I am going to have to try that one myself. :fuckin:

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

IrishAlkey Wrote:Accidentally trip in front of her, making sure your tongue lands in her snatch. If she doesn't tell you to get off, you're in there like swimwear. :eek:
Dude, that's fuckin funny. Maybe I should have tried that on the bartender last night. Hehehehe.

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Accidentally trip in front of her, making sure your tongue lands in her snatch. If she doesn't tell you to get off, you're in there like swimwear. :eek:
Dude, that's fuckin funny. Maybe I should have tried that on the bartender last night. Hehehehe.
Unfortunatley, you only have one tongue and there were three snatches to choose from! Big Grin

- Hey Ladi - 01-14-2002

Quote:only have one tongue and there were three snatches
Well you have two hands don't you

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Quote:Unfortunatley, you only have one tongue and there were three snatches to choose from!
Well, you know the one I wanted. grrrrRRROOOWWWwlllll!

- The Sleeper - 01-14-2002

was this bar 9 or some other bar?

- Brokenjaw - 01-14-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Unfortunatley, you only have one tongue and there were three snatches to choose from!
When did they start letting Dogs bartend?

Brokenjaw Wrote:
Quote:
I don't know about you, but a Collie that can make a slammin' screwdriver gets me all excited. Right, little buddy? :lol:

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

IrishAlkey Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't know about you, but a Collie that can make a slammin' screwdriver gets me all excited. Right, little buddy? :lol:
Hells yeah my drunken playtoy.

- FNMoron - 01-14-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Accidentally trip in front of her, making sure your tongue lands in her snatch. If she doesn't tell you to get off, you're in there like swimwear. :eek:
I told you... she's mine!!!

and VG...call me, we can discuss this privately Wink

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:
I told you... she's mine!!!

and VG...call me, we can discuss this privately Wink
PFFT! You just keep telling yourself that.

Don't worry moron, someday you'll find yourself a nice woman.

- FNMoron - 01-14-2002

Quote:Don't worry moron, someday you'll find yourself a nice woman.
until then, i'll keep fucking your MOM! :eek:

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Quote:
That's fine. You can have her. I like VG better then my mom anyway.

I WIN!!11! ::O-

FNMoron Wrote:
Did you actually have to think to come up with this one?

- FNMoron - 01-14-2002

Quote:That's fine. You can have her. I like VG better then my mom anyway.

I WIN!!11!
VG, comment?
Quote:Did you actually have to think to come up with this one?
of course not... don't be silly