CDIH
so arpi, tell me.. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: so arpi, tell me.. (/showthread.php?tid=6067)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2003

since you won't do it in any of the other threads devoted to your modship.

1 - what will change if you are a mod

2- since all mods must be voted in and you think all votes are rigged, why would you trust a vote?

answer question 1, first please.

I'll be patiently waiting.

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

1.the board will undergo a subtle change of tone that will slowly swell and burst in a glorious explosion of wit and excitement that will signify the beginning of a golden age of message posting the likes of which will have never been seen before and wont be seen again. a veritable fountain of bon mots and sassiness that will cover you with the warmth of a thousand stars and the gentle caress of a childs tears.

2. i dont know

but how will you being a mod cause that, the ability to close and delete threads won't change a thing except that you'll spend all day deleting ladi's posts.

- The Sleeper - 04-14-2003

so are you admitting that being a mod is pointless?

- Keyser Soze - 04-14-2003

one of them made you baker's flunkie, i'd say thats pretty worthy!

Baker has really taken that ball and ran with it too!

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

Quote:but how will you being a mod cause that
my very presence as mod will touch the hearts of the membership and bring within in them a swell of self worth that will incite them to reach new heights in posting. that or they will be so pissed off this place will rock!

- Baker - 04-14-2003

I nominate myself to run against him. :lookatme:

if the board wants arpi to be a mod, then i say let him be mod. i just dont see what the big deal about becoming one is. its just for maintaining the board, a caretaker. moving, editing and deleting posts and threads.

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

Arpi, I liked you better as Arpikarhu

I'd like to note that GIP would make a better mod than IP, Arpi, and Ken combined.

let GIP run!

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

if its no big deal then why the fear and resistance. just mod me already

i dont fear or resist it. whatever the majority of the board wants, rules. so put it to a vote.

- Baker - 04-14-2003

<---- Will :blow: for modship!

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

you know, back on OA, we tended to stay away from anyone who was trying to push themself on others to wanting to be one. As far as I was concerned, there was some great mod choices (whipthisOut not included)...that really set tone (slash, face, howie, gonzy, sean, vg, etc). That aside, Arpi is a good tone-setter

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-14-2003

Look at baker...willing to sleep his way to the top...that's gotta count for something...

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

there you go, a vote from gooch and one from keyser.

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

fuck that...i vote GIP!!!!

GIP for mod!!! I will take the vote over like Bob Roberts on Gore Vidal. Where's my guitar???

I vote yes too. Last time you got modded, Grumpy quit. If something half as good happens this time, it'll be worth it.