CDIH
I've gone impotent - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've gone impotent (/showthread.php?tid=8613)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Galt - 02-26-2004

I've tried to beat off twice in the last week before work and both times I had to give up after a couple minutes because I was only half-ready and couldn't finish.

I blame the college girl who won't touch my wang.

- Sweet Angel - 02-26-2004

Maybe you're not attracted to you anymore.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-26-2004

Quote:I blame the college girl who won't touch my wang.
You gotta stop blaming everyone else for your failings and take some responsibility and ownership for your own short comings. Step up to the plate like a man and deal with the consequences of the problem you yourself created.

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2004

I think you are just getting to that age where masturbation is getting kinda boring.

I don't masturbate as often as I used to either, it's lost its appeal to me. I now go hours without masturbating.

- Galt - 02-26-2004

It's been more than a week, and the last two times I've tried have been failures.

In all seriousness, it's no big deal.

Are you doing it cause it's been so long, or are you actually horny when you do it?

It's been 3 weeks or more for me since I done it, I just don't have the urge to masturbate though I do want sex naturally all the time.

I've tried the whole forcing thing but I just dont get into it and even when I do cum, it's really no satisfaction.

But when I wanna do it, I get a good jerk still.

- Black Lazerus - 02-26-2004

No big deal galt just think of a hotter guy.

- Goatweed - 02-26-2004

try some HornyGoatWeed.

If you start taking hard on pills to masturbate, thats definetly a bad sign.

- Keyser Soze - 02-26-2004

wow, i so do not have this problem. just the opposite.

Meh

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1077812179

- Galt - 02-26-2004

the frigid chick is coming over, and if she ever decides to get frisky, I don't want to finish in 15 seconds.

why do you care?

- crack hitler - 02-26-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:I think you are just getting to that age where masturbation is getting kinda boring.

I don't masturbate as often as I used to either, it's lost its appeal to me. I now go hours without masturbating.
i;m older than both of you and i still crank one out when i wake up and before i go to bed, regardless of whether i had sex that day

- Goatweed - 02-26-2004

try eating Oysters, too.

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2004

remember to buy a nice suit. if you gonna be im-potent , you gotta dress im-potent. ba-dum-dum!

- Mad - 02-26-2004

Sucks to be you.

- PlasticMan - 02-26-2004

Cut down on the alcohol intake. I understand that it can giveth the desire but taketh away the ability.

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2004

get it? be im-potent, look im-potent. get it? get it?

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1077822812

- crx girl - 02-26-2004

i think maybe you need to sit down with a nice cup of tea, put your feet up and get off the computer for a little while.