CDIH
swamp ass - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: swamp ass (/showthread.php?tid=9577)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Galt - 10-29-2004

So, I took a shower and everything today. I haven't taken a dump all day. I haven't been farting today. I haven't eating mexican food or anything. I'm not hot and sweaty. I'm not angry. I'm not nervous.

For some reason I just got a whiff of my own ass, and it smelled like I shit myself. I was in the middle of phone call and I shifted my seat and the sewage smell hit me. The smell was the same as if you walk into a bathroom that has a shit sitting in the toilet. and then proceed to stick your face inside the bowl.

But I had to finish up my call (great trading call by the way. I'm brilliant) and had to wait about 5 or 10 minutes. I couldn't imagine how bad the smell was. I was shocked that I wasn't getting looks from other people I work with -- that's how bad it was.

I finally walked into the bathroom and whiped my ass (I ddin't take a shit, I just whiped my ass.)

THREE WIPES. THREE. It took three wipes to clean all the ffeces off my ass. That's how much it takes to clean off a marginally sloppy shit right afterwards. I'm about to vomit at the fact that I had that much festering in my pants all day.

I want to burn my underpants.

- Goatweed - 10-29-2004

I thought Gonzo was Mr. Poopypants.

- HedCold - 10-29-2004

you need adult wipes

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2004

So did you basically shit the other day and not wipe or do you just walk and shit?

- Galt - 10-29-2004

I don't know what caused it. I'm pretty sure I took a dump last night. But I took at least one, and maybe two showers since.

It's really scaring me. Is that what happens when you get old?

- Gooch - 10-29-2004

its amazing you get laid

- Galt - 10-29-2004

like fish in a barrel.

- Gooch - 10-29-2004

does the ass odor make them scramble for the door once you efficiently fuck them in 5 minutes?

- Goatweed - 10-29-2004

Galt Wrote:Is that what happens when you get old?
I dunno, it hasn't happened to me.........yet

- Galt - 10-29-2004

I have yet to weigh the effect of the swamp-ass against being bald, fat, and poor when it comes to picking up women.

- Black Lazerus - 10-29-2004

sounds like anal cancer.... i swear if thats what it is, i will laugh my self to death.

- Galt - 10-29-2004

it wouldn't surprise me if it were Cancer. Sometimes I have really long hairs (like a foot long) that I pull out of my ass when washing.

- Gooch - 10-29-2004

maybe thats from the guy just in there?

- Arpikarhu - 10-29-2004

i cant wait for the day when you try and tell us how inferior we all are because we dont have colostomy bags.

- Gooch - 10-29-2004

he is more regular than all of us

- Arpikarhu - 10-30-2004

dont help. thanks.

- Gooch - 10-30-2004

you are draggin my comedic stylings with your sordid disposition. please improve.

- GonzoStyle - 10-30-2004

You sure you didn't have one of those I gotta take a shit moments and held it in, then later on forgot about it and was pleasantly surprised later on in the day.

- Goatweed - 10-30-2004

I took a huge shit this morning, and afterwards I felt like I dropped 10 pounds.

- GonzoStyle - 10-30-2004

Gooch Wrote:you are draggin my comedic stylings with your sordid disposition. please improve.
I'm glad someone finally had the heart to tell the old fool, I told him to shape up a few times.