FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-27-2009

Wishing my stomach would settle down.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 02-28-2009

mainerliser Wrote:Right now I'm:

Pissed!

Why for are you Pissed?

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 02-28-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Right now I'm:

Pissed!

Why for are you Pissed?

Ex-husband is being a narcissistic a-hole!

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 02-28-2009

...loving my husband. I finally got my valentine's day present last night...
a brand new Honda Civic :-X
I thought he forgot all about me.
I guess I'm gonna have to give him some nookie for that!

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 02-28-2009

Obsessed with Mafia Wars on Facebook.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-28-2009

About to go make a trip to the camera shop... new toy day! I think I might have to head down to the Winter Rail Jam this evening to test it out.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 02-28-2009

potthole Wrote:About to go make a trip to the camera shop... new toy day! I think I might have to head down to the Winter Rail Jam this evening to test it out.

Ill be there at some point. Did you get the 80-200 ?

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-28-2009

smoking coffee and drinking cigarettes

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 02-28-2009

imatoolhed Wrote:smoking coffee and drinking cigarettes

somebody have a rough night ?

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-28-2009

nah, just waking up

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 02-28-2009

Thinking about taking a vacation to New Jersey.

Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:About to go make a trip to the camera shop... new toy day! I think I might have to head down to the Winter Rail Jam this evening to test it out.

Ill be there at some point. Did you get the 80-200 ?

I did. Now I really have the itch for baseball season to start!

Should I be scared that the first photos I ever took with it were of a big nosed Armenian man wearing biker shorts, riding on a stationary bike?

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 02-28-2009

Did you make sure the lens wasn't broken after you took them?

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-28-2009

potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Ill be there at some point. Did you get the 80-200 ?

I did. Now I really have the itch for baseball season to start!

Should I be scared that the first photos I ever took with it were of a big nosed Armenian man wearing biker shorts, riding on a stationary bike?

Well you can definitely tell he's been hitting the gym!

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 02-28-2009

right now i am wondering if that is conan in jiggys avatar

zdunklee Wrote:Did you make sure the lens wasn't broken after you took them?

I did... everything seems to be in the clear.

Right now I'm.... - plumpenut - 02-28-2009

watching hells kitchen

Philly Mike Wrote:right now i am wondering if that is conan in jiggys avatar

Yes it is Conan. On his last show, last week I think, he had that bit as his personal favorite memory from all the episodes.

That's from when he visited the people that play old time base ball (two words back then), right? I loved that one.

Right now I'm.... - uhohspagettio - 02-28-2009

getting ready to hit McFaddens in GR and catch up with some high school friends from 91

Just got back from supper at Panera Bread. God, I love that place.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-01-2009

Heading to day 2 of the Motorcycle show and rail jam and possibly another shoot with another Hooters model. Then.... me and photoshop for about 3 days to get caught up on all the photos I've put off for the last month. :o

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-01-2009

If you go to the Rail Jam, make sure you get there sort of early. It was packed yesterday, and you really had to fight to get a good spot for photos.

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 03-01-2009

potthole Wrote:If you go to the Rail Jam, make sure you get there sort of early. It was packed yesterday, and you really had to fight to get a good spot for photos.

was it really sweetness X 10?

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 03-01-2009

waking up... feeling quite not so productive today...unlike titan

Philly Mike Wrote:
potthole Wrote:If you go to the Rail Jam, make sure you get there sort of early. It was packed yesterday, and you really had to fight to get a good spot for photos.

was it really sweetness X 10?

I'd give it a solid sweetness x 9.5.

Only thing that kept it from getting a full 10 in my book was the small pack of kids that nudged their way in front of me while I was shooting photos. They kept jumping up and down which was not only occasionally getting in the way of my shot, but also made the bleachers I was standing on shake, which didn't really help with the whole photo deal either.

Aside from that, it was awesome. Good band on stage, energetic crowd, good smells coming fron the grill area, and some sweet action on the ramp.

I'd love to go back today to see the snowboard competition, but I've had other plans in place for awhile.

I hear about shit like this that goes on in the GR area because i listen on GRD, and I think to myself "Eff, why can't shit like this happen here?"

you guys get a lot of fun little events all the time. especially the think fast gameshow, I would love to be part of that.

The one event I really miss is the car races they did downtown for a couple of years, back in the late 90's. I was in middle school at the time, so I didn't really have a way to get myself down there to watch in person, but I was able to watch them on TV. Nowadays I'd love to have them happen again, and get down there with my camera.

potthole Wrote:The one event I really miss is the car races they did downtown for a couple of years, back in the late 90's. I was in middle school at the time, so I didn't really have a way to get myself down there to watch in person, but I was able to watch them on TV. Nowadays I'd love to have them happen again, and get down there with my camera.

lol maybe you should try to get enough people to plant the thought in the show members heads, they may be able to revive it in the name of WGRD.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 03-01-2009

watching tv

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-01-2009

Potty, I got there wayyyyyy to Fing early on Saturday, I ended up waiting too long for the peeweesto start and got bored and left, so today I waited for the intermediates to go, and the crowd was just too big to budge through so I tried to get some shots from behind the back stop, which was a great place to shoot, until one of the competitors crashedand went over the back, and missed me and my cmaera by about an inch. Then I switchedto the side with the hot tubs, and that was okay, but again I got bored waiting and the sun was going down so I left....

I gotta say it was pretty darn cool having a snowboard contest, and a live rock concert in a parking lot in the middle of downtown G R.

Titan ! Wrote:Potty, I got there wayyyyyy to Fing early on Saturday, I ended up waiting too long for the peeweesto start and got bored and left, so today I waited for the intermediates to go, and the crowd was just too big to budge through so I tried to get some shots from behind the back stop, which was a great place to shoot, until one of the competitors crashedand went over the back, and missed me and my cmaera by about an inch. Then I switchedto the side with the hot tubs, and that was okay, but again I got bored waiting and the sun was going down so I left....

I gotta say it was pretty darn cool having a snowboard contest, and a live rock concert in a parking lot in the middle of downtown G R.

There was a great spot behind the backstop, where there was a bench that let you shoot right over top of that orange plastic fence. Bummer was that when I was down there, I wasn't the only person to realize that.

Sounds like a hair-raising moment with the near miss! When I was there on Saturday a skier just destroyed a photag who was able to get up close with his press pass. Came down off the rail nearest the tub deck and - BAM!

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 03-01-2009

waiting for a snow day.

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 03-01-2009

Painting the cover to my xbox, lets see how this turns out.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-01-2009

I don't have to get up early tomorrow so I'm going to watch Austin Powers: Goldmember

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 03-02-2009

watching it F-ING SNOW AGAIN!!!!

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 03-02-2009

I've realized that as of today I have owned my car for 3 months. As of today, I've put 5,200 miles on it already...

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 03-02-2009

Krystal Wrote:I've realized that as of today I have owned my car for 3 months. As of today, I've put 5,200 miles on it already...

That's only about 20k a year. I drive about 35k each year. You're doing pretty good.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-02-2009

mainerliser Wrote:watching it F-ING SNOW AGAIN!!!!

Awwww. Take a snow day, wrap up in your favorite blankie, have some cocoa with a touch of Kahlua, and watch a favorite movie.

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 03-02-2009

Titan ! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:watching it F-ING SNOW AGAIN!!!!

Awwww. Take a snow day, wrap up in your favorite blankie, have some cocoa with a touch of Kahlua, Kahlua with a touch of cocoa, and watch a favorite movie.

Fixed that for you.