Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
yes, it's that type of thread.. get out your anger/frustration, or just leave a simple gauge of what you're doing "right now"

...making pizza rolls and having a coke...
Peachs Wrote:yes, it's that type of thread.. get out your anger/frustration, or just leave a simple gauge of what you're doing "right now"

...making pizza rolls and having a coke...

Staying in, cause I have to shoot a wedding tomorrow.
Wowie Groovie !
... thinking about making some cupcakes because there's nothing sweet in the house to eat
home early, and kinda hungry.
Contemplating going to bed after watching Gladiator for the 147th time.
wanting to go get some gin. or go to bed. not sure which.
Wowie Groovie !
Watching a movie with the fiance and bro's gf before bed....and drinking!
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
....getting ready to hop into a nice cuddly bed with my awesomely hot guy!
...up too early because boyfriend is loud when he gets ready for work
...delaying my workout
...dreading this afternoon's baby shower
That's what she said.
Petting my pussy.

She has this habit of wanting to be petted while I'm on the computer. It's okay while I'm surfing but it's a big reason why I don't work from home much anymore.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
trying to decide what I want for breakfast
Wowie Groovie !
Deciding whether or not I want to take a nap.
making yummy breakfast
Peachs Wrote:being beautiful, while making yummy breakfast

Fixed
...trying to keep my lunch down.
... e smacking fistor for the barf comment...

don't hate the player, hate the game son
Peachs Wrote:... e smacking fistor for the barf comment...

Hate the game? This makes no sense.
Fistor Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:... e smacking fistor for the barf comment...

Hate the game? This makes no sense.

you've gotta be kidding me... :Smile
Peachs Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Hate the game? This makes no sense.

you've gotta be kidding me... :Smile

I'm not. I've heard the expression before, but it doesn't relate to this scenario. Hate the game? What? Hate love? That game?

Either way, I was just trying to point out the gag-assity of Shaun's comment. It was pretty over the top. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you two lovebirds, but jeesh. Get a room.
Fistor Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:you've gotta be kidding me... :Smile

I'm not. I've heard the expression before, but it doesn't relate to this scenario. Hate the game? What? Hate love? That game?

Either way, I was just trying to point out the gag-assity of Shaun's comment. It was pretty over the top. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you two lovebirds, but jeesh. Get a room.

you CAN choose not to look...

it's not like other ppl don't post gag-tastic shit about half the hot women in this community
right now I'm...

... thinking about making cupcakes for no good reason
reading posts and wondering wtf happened to Spud on here.
Watching the Tigers game. Debating what the wife and I should do for dinner tonight.
potthole Wrote:Watching the Tigers game. Debating what the wife and I should do for dinner tonight.

you should get her some pretty flowers and cook her a nice dinner, she'd like that
I was actually going to get some flowers after golfing this morning, but when I got home from work yesterday, I discovered she had picked some up on her way home from work already. D'oh!

If I'm going to cook tonight, I'm going to have to make a trip to the store- we're out of food right now. I'm sort of leaning toward going out- I cook most of our meals, so a break from cooking appeals to me.
Rebuilding the Raid 5 machine at a clients office that took a shit this morning.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Glad to be off me feet after shooting a wedding for 8 hours. Ahhhh Gin and Diet Pepsi Max.
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:I was actually going to get some flowers after golfing this morning, but when I got home from work yesterday, I discovered she had picked some up on her way home from work already. D'oh!

If I'm going to cook tonight, I'm going to have to make a trip to the store- we're out of food right now. I'm sort of leaning toward going out- I cook most of our meals, so a break from cooking appeals to me.

awwww... well that suuucks I thought I was onto something good there...

I do about 90% of the cooking here, I love to cook, and I think Shaun would honestly just rather I do it (he's not too bueno at it) I think I want my next tattoo to be a whisk and a spatula all crossed and whatnot.
Am finally home.. relaxing.. playing some Guitar Hero 3.

Gamer tag is XX294212 if anybody wants to play. I can only play on Medium, but I'm damn good on Medium.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Getting all my stuff in my gear bag to go play a tournament in the morning... wish me luck!!!
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:Getting all my stuff in my gear bag to go play a tournament in the morning... wish me luck!!!

Have fun stormin the castle !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:Getting all my stuff in my gear bag to go play a tournament in the morning... wish me luck!!!

Have fun stormin the castle !

Think they can make it?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

Good luck! My team is past due for playing in tourneys so let me know which one you play in next. I know you'd like to paint me up.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Have fun stormin the castle !

Think they can make it?

It'd take a miracle
Wowie Groovie !
.... waiting for my hands to not be pruny from washing the dishes
amazed at the amount of water coming out of the sky right now.... its like a g-d hurricane out there!
Recovering after the 2nd bachelor party within a month.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
wondering wtf is up with a certain member.. he's being a grade a A-hole lately by ruining people's threads and starting nonsense ones.... no-one's sending you money man
I'm just getting done eating dinner and about to do laundry. New workweek tomorrow Sad
finally deciding to make those cupcakes after wrestling with the idea for days