FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-03-2009

Which segment?

Right now I'm.... - dino - 03-03-2009

Queenie Wrote:Which segment?
Segment 3 on the podcast I believe. It was one of the first things this morning at the 6 am CWTTAB segment.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-03-2009

So I think I just had a good convo with one of the big bosses here in the office. What started as talk about my weekend quickly turned into being asked if I would have interest in doing the photoshoot and design for a new company pamphlet...

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 03-03-2009

Shopping for a cheap all-inclusive resort... vaca!

Allyson Wrote:Shopping for a cheap all-inclusive resort... vaca!

http://www.cancun.bookit.com/?Source=Boo....&keyw ord=clp_1

But I have always found it best to go through a travel agent.

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 03-03-2009

I wouldn't know because the closest thing I've come to a vacation in the last few years was unemployment. I didn't get to go anywhere.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 03-03-2009

potthole Wrote:So I think I just had a good convo with one of the big bosses here in the office. What started as talk about my weekend quickly turned into being asked if I would have interest in doing the photoshoot and design for a new company pamphlet...

Do you have graphic design experience?

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-03-2009

potthole Wrote:So I think I just had a good convo with one of the big bosses here in the office. What started as talk about my weekend quickly turned into being asked if I would have interest in doing the photoshoot and design for a new company pamphlet...

Woo Hoo ! 8-)

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-03-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:

Do you have graphic design experience?

Aye. Own a copy of InDesign CS2, took a couple of classes in college, and did some layout work during my marketing internship last summer.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 03-03-2009

hungry and want candy bar...CANDY BAR

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 03-03-2009

Itching like mad Sad

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 03-03-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:Itching like mad Sad

You got crabs again, didn't you. ??? Didn't your mom tell you not to mess with those dirty whores?

Witch hazel is an excellent antiseptic and will aid in the cessation of the itching and also heal whatever type of rash you have. You can find it next to the alcohol in most every grocery store and definitely all drug stores. It's cheap too.

Krystal Wrote:

You got crabs again, didn't you. ??? Didn't your mom tell you not to mess with those dirty whores?

I knew this was comming Wink

Queenie Wrote:

Witch hazel is an excellent antiseptic and will aid in the cessation of the itching and also heal whatever type of rash you have. You can find it next to the alcohol in most every grocery store and definitely all drug stores. It's cheap too.

I'll head out to Meijers right now!!!

Right now I'm.... - nurveen - 03-03-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:You got crabs again, didn't you. ??? Didn't your mom tell you not to mess with those dirty whores?

I knew this was comming Wink

Queenie Wrote:Witch hazel is an excellent antiseptic and will aid in the cessation of the itching and also heal whatever type of rash you have. You can find it next to the alcohol in most every grocery store and definitely all drug stores. It's cheap too.

Or at least use protection.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 03-03-2009

catching up on the podcast and OH MY GOD!

I went to The College of New Jersey! And I was a College REPUBLICAN! Eat it Dems!

nurveen Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I knew this was comming Wink

Or at least use protection.

[Image: 11026_orange_arrow_flying_at_a_dartboard.jpg]

Queenie Wrote:

Wow Queenie, that Witch Hazel works great!!! Thanks for the tip!! However, It kinda stinks like Pork Roll and Eggs. And FYI I do not have any Crabs, Yeast infections, or any other crazy STD's. Just the Itchies. Smile

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-03-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Witch hazel is an excellent antiseptic and will aid in the cessation of the itching and also heal whatever type of rash you have. You can find it next to the alcohol in most every grocery store and definitely all drug stores. It's cheap too.

Wow Queenie, that Witch Hazel works great!!! Thanks for the tip!! However, It kinda stinks like Pork Roll and Eggs. And FYI I do not have any Crabs, Yeast infections, or any other crazy STD's. Just pimple covered sack warts :-[

Right now I'm.... - alex - 03-03-2009

Staying tuned to History channel so I don't miss the Universe episode about Parallel Universes.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 03-03-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:

Wow Queenie, that Witch Hazel works great!!! Thanks for the tip!! However, It kinda stinks like Pork Roll and Eggs. And FYI I do not have any Crabs, Yeast infections, or any other crazy STD's. Just the Itchies. Smile

maybe its a tumah

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 03-03-2009

Thinking Terminator: Salvation actually looks awesome...

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2009/03/terminator-salvation-trailer

who would have thunk it?

Mad Dog Wrote:

Momma didn't raise no fool!!

you are most welcome . . . anytime!!

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 03-04-2009

loving the new puppy!!! meet the girl!

[Image: l_a3c5eb4594668ff8ad866697255aaaae.jpg]

names, I need names, I've been thinking about Moxy

She's a Double Dapple Mini Dachshund!

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-04-2009

Just got back from ER. Have to set up an appointment to have my gall bladder removed.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 03-04-2009

Peachs Wrote:loving the new puppy!!! meet the girl!

[Image: l_a3c5eb4594668ff8ad866697255aaaae.jpg]

names, I need names, I've been thinking about Moxy

She's a Double Dapple Mini Dachshund!

Awwwwwww......... Look at her!!!

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-04-2009

Doktor Wrote:Staying tuned to History channel so I don't miss the Universe episode about Parallel Universes.

I'm sorry that I missed that. Whenever I get down about my life, I cheer myself up with the hope that the parallel universe version of me is doing better.

Jiggy Wrote:Just got back from ER. Have to set up an appointment to have my gall bladder removed.

Well that sucks monkey balls. I hope you've got insurance

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 03-04-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Just got back from ER. Have to set up an appointment to have my gall bladder removed.

Is it excruciatingly painful such that you have to stay doped up on morphine until your surgery?

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 03-04-2009

trying to finalize my spring break plans.

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 03-04-2009

I just realized that my main goal in life is to become the crazy cat lady everyone makes fun of. I'm pathetic.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-04-2009

thinking it was a bad idea to not turn the stove off when I finished making eggs this morning

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 03-04-2009

Titan ! Wrote:thinking it was a bad idea to not turn the stove off when I finished making eggs this morning

Yeah... you may want to get home and turn that off...

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-04-2009

Jeebus! Good luck with that!

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 03-04-2009

Shaking with hunger. Does anyone else shake when they're hungry?

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 03-04-2009

I do, along with getting a little light headed sometimes...pretty sure I should see someone about it, but that seems like it would require work.

realizing how Effing much I've missed all of you guys!!! Im so sorry for my absence....

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 03-04-2009

PEACHS!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Yay!!! You're back!!!

0rz0ski Wrote:PEACHS!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Yay!!! You're back!!!

Thank you ORZ!!!! It's been a long time since Ive been able to log in to the board...

Ive missed how you guys all make me laugh my butt off Smile

Right now I'm.... - dino - 03-04-2009

Peachs Wrote:realizing how effing much I've missed all of you guys!!! Im so sorry for my absence....

It's about time! :Smile

Wink

dino Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:realizing how effing much I've missed all of you guys!!! Im so sorry for my absence....

It's about time! :Smile

Wink

Ive missed YOU a lot dino, thanks for the welcome back Smile