FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 03-06-2009

Peachs Wrote:in jeans and a pink bra.... waiting for Evan to get out of the shower Smile

Eat it, Shaun.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 03-06-2009

Allyson Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:in jeans and a pink bra.... waiting for Evan to get out of the shower Smile

Eat it, Shaun.

.... I think Evan will be doing the eating...

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 03-06-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Eat it, Shaun.

.... I think Evan will be doing the eating...

haha.. you guys rock Smile

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 03-06-2009

Is this post made in hopes that your ex will read it?

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-06-2009

Why wait ? Go join him .

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 03-06-2009

Krystal Wrote:You know it's going to be a good day when you find a $20 bill on the ground when you get out of your car.

Hey you found my 20!! Wink

going to the aquarium and then to the BIG mall!!

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 03-06-2009

your momma Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:You know it's going to be a good day when you find a $20 bill on the ground when you get out of your car.

Hey you found my 20!! Wink

It was nature saying "Happy Birthday".

I guess you can have it then...Wink
Happy birthday, hope it was a good one!

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-06-2009

Thinking about watching HBO's John Adams.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 03-06-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Thinking about watching HBO's John Adams.

meh....

Watched the first 2 episodes on DVD. Ok if you don't have anything better to do.

Right now I'm.... - dingdongyo - 03-06-2009

eating an apple while the rest of the building smells like sausage

Rock Monster Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Thinking about watching HBO's John Adams.

meh....

Watched the first 2 episodes on DVD. Ok if you don't have anything better to do.

I'm kind of a history buff so I hope I like it.

pretty pissed. My boyfriend just got a job with the Army instead of teaching at a Catholic school. He hates teaching and has been looking for a new job for over a year. His mother says, "Is Allyson behind this?" You're damn right she is bitch! Why cant you just be motherEffing happy for anyone else? Why does it always have to be negative? Man I can't wait until we move.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-06-2009

Allyson Wrote:pretty pissed. My boyfriend just got a job with the Army instead of teaching at a Catholic school. He hates teaching and has been looking for a new job for over a year. His mother says, "Is Allyson behind this?" You're damn right she is bitch! Why cant you just be mothereffing happy for anyone else? Why does it always have to be negative? Man I can't wait until we move.

I wish you the best of luck Allyson. When/where are you moving?

Queenie Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:pretty pissed. My boyfriend just got a job with the Army instead of teaching at a Catholic school. He hates teaching and has been looking for a new job for over a year. His mother says, "Is Allyson behind this?" You're damn right she is bitch! Why cant you just be mothereffing happy for anyone else? Why does it always have to be negative? Man I can't wait until we move.

I wish you the best of luck Allyson. When/where are you moving?

To Maryland, and not for another year or two :Smile

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-06-2009

Allyson Wrote:Maryland

I can't help but read that as Mary - Land...it looks so weird

"Row-add, Row-add, ROOOD!"

My mom treated my sister-in-law the same way for about 10 years. I hung with my brother and his wife a lot so I knew she wasn't bad but there was no convincing my mom of this. Thank God she doesn't treat my wife this way or we would be going rounds. I'm more of a loose cannon than my brother is.

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 03-06-2009

On my way to a typing test, then off to Battle Creek to watch my old high school in wrestling state finals.

Yes I can see the jokes coming from this post....bring em on. :o

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-06-2009

My mom and wife don't get along....makes it fun for the guy who likes to keep everyone happy :Smile

zdunklee Wrote:On my way to a typing test, then off to Battle Creek to watch my old high school in wrestling state finals.

Tell your boyfriends we said hi!

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-06-2009

Going to see Watchmen on IMAX

My god I can't believe Im actually typing this....

zdunklee Wrote:On my way to a typing test, then off to Battle Creek to watch my old high school in wrestling state finals.

How many times did you end up like this?

[Image: crotch_wrestlers.jpg]

Titan ! Wrote:Going to see Watchmen on IMAX

Your mission should you choose to accept it: Report back here immediately and tell us if it met expectations.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Maryland

I can't help but read that as Mary - Land...it looks so weird

Robes? Rogues?

Allyson Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I can't help but read that as Mary - Land...it looks so weird

Robes? Rogues?

That was an awesome movie! Damn Chris Farley for overdosing.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-06-2009

Sort of surprised at how over the past week one thing after another has been sort of happening with my photography.

Queenie Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Robes? Rogues?

That was an awesome movie! Damn Chris Farley for overdosing.

Raving psycho! Butchered 400 chickens and screwed a beagle. I'm taking him back to Nevada where he's wanted for banging horses!

...wondering why anyone would put their family in a hospice home to die. Where's the dignity in that? They let my uncle starve and thirst to death, while keeping him 'comfortable' with morphine and adderall. Everyone needs a living will, cause I never want to go out like that. Atleast he's not suffering anymore. Sad

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 03-06-2009

nothing... gonna go practice piano

watching Friday Night Smackdown with Evan Smile He's so awesome, its unreal

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 03-06-2009

evan almighty!

imatoolhed Wrote:evan almighty!

AAAAActually, he's AwesomeEvan....

get it right Tongue

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 03-06-2009

Queenie Wrote:

How many times did you end up like this?

[Image: crotch_wrestlers.jpg]

Wow, that gave me a good laugh. My old high school lost, which is a rare occasion. But I smoked my typing test and now only a good interview stands between me and a job! ;D

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-07-2009

Jiggy Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Going to see Watchmen on IMAX

Your mission should you choose to accept it: Report back here immediately and tell us if it met expectations.

Holy Shit Man.

It met ALL of my expectations, and then took those same expectations and shot them too the moon.

Seriously, best movie I've seen since Dark Knight.

AND ! ! !

Even if you're not a comic book nerd like me, you will absolutely enjoy this movie. No prior knowledge of the series is needed

PLUS ! ! ! Super Bonus ! Huge Blue Cock !

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 03-07-2009

I think i can still wait until it comes out on video

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 03-07-2009

Titan ! Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:3

Holy Shit Man.

It met ALL of my expectations, and then took those same expectations and shot them too the moon.

AND ! ! !

Even if you're not a comic book nerd like me, you will absolutely enjoy this movie. No prior knowledge of the series is needed

Glad to hear it was good! I will probably go next week-end with the girls.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 03-07-2009

Titan ! Wrote:

Holy Shit Man.

AND ! ! !

Evan wasn't excited til he heard about huge blue wang.... thanks....

now we HAVE to go see it

even though I totally wanted to to begin with

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-07-2009

mainerliser Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Holy Shit Man.

AND ! ! !

Glad to hear it was good! I will probably go next week-end with the girls.

NOO ! ! ! ! !

That is NOT a movie for kids. Sex, gore, over the top violence. Seriously not for kids.

And I wasn't kidding about the blue cock. Dr. Manhattan is a blue dude who's nude half the time.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-07-2009

Titan ! Wrote:

YES!!!! Score!!

...I mean..ewww gross!