FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - shaun - 03-07-2009

Posting here for the last time.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-07-2009

shaun Wrote:Posting here for the last time.

ouch

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 03-07-2009

Titan ! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Glad to hear it was good! I will probably go next week-end with the girls.

NOO ! ! ! ! !

That is NOT a movie for kids. Sex, gore, over the top violence. Seriously not for kids.

And I wasn't kidding about the blue cock. Dr. Manhattan is a blue dude who's nude half the time.

Good to know! Guess I'll have to take Murph!!!!! Got that Rachel?!

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 03-07-2009

ouchh.. guess I pushed some buttons eh?? lol... oh well, goes to show you that some guys just cant be the bigger person in the breakup situation...

too bad we couldn't co-exist....

Right now I'm.... - alex - 03-07-2009

..trying to get a good Halo match goin.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 03-07-2009

Doktor Wrote:..trying to get a good Halo match goin.

Evan and I would totally join but the Elite has red ring of death-itis and needs to be shipped off and fixed... Sad

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-07-2009

Peachs Wrote:

ouchh.. guess I pushed some buttons eh?? lol... oh well, goes to show you that some guys just cant be the bigger person in the breakup situation...

We (the message board) definetly got the better end of the deal.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-07-2009

Here's what somebody is really doing....

[Image: beating-a-dead-horse.gif]

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 03-07-2009

Peachs Wrote:

You guess you pushed buttons? Bullshit. You purposely pushed buttons by posting incessantly about your new boyfriend knowing full well that your ex would read it. You ran off a member in good standing.

I don't care what happened in your personal relationship but it is you, Peachs, that acted like a child by pulling this shit. I like you and I like Shaun and I'm pissed as hell that you couldn't be mature enough to coexist.

Grow the fuck up and please don't use this board to play your sophomoric petty bullshit jealousy games.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 03-07-2009

Peachs Wrote:
oh well, goes to show you that some guys just cant be the bigger person in the breakup situation...

Yeah, too bad he couldn't be the bigger person, huh?

Peachs Wrote:Evan and I would totally join but the Elite has red ring of death-itis and needs to be shipped off and fixed... Sad

Peachs Wrote:... the new BF is reason enough..

Peachs Wrote:Evan wasn't excited til he heard about huge blue wang.... thanks....

Peachs Wrote:AAAAActually, he's AwesomeEvan....

get it right Tongue

Peachs Wrote:watching Friday Night Smackdown with Evan Smile He's so awesome, its unreal

Peachs Wrote:in jeans and a pink bra.... waiting for Evan to get out of the shower Smile

Peachs Wrote:just finished having ice cream with my awesome guy.... We're working out plans for what to do tomorrow, and watching TNA Impact...

haha wrasslin...

Peachs Wrote:Thank you Titan... So far, he's millions of times more attentive than the last one...

Im SO happy Smile

Peachs Wrote:[quote author=janicem board=bs thread=794 post=73929 time=1236206062]
Evan is the new boyfriend person.. Its a BRAND new thing. He's sweet and caring and funny, and way cute like WHOA

Peachs Wrote:3 hours and counting til I see Evan again Smile

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-07-2009

[Image: applause.gif]

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 03-08-2009

Admin Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:ouchh.. guess I pushed some buttons eh?? lol... oh well, goes to show you that some guys just cant be the bigger person in the breakup situation...

You guess you pushed buttons? Bullshit. You purposely pushed buttons by posting incessantly about your new boyfriend knowing full well that your ex would read it. You ran off a member in good standing.

I don't care what happened in your personal relationship but it is you, Peachs, that acted like a child by pulling this shit. I like you and I like Shaun and I'm pissed as hell that you couldn't be mature enough to coexist.

Grow the fuck up and please don't use this board to play your sophomoric petty bullshit jealousy games.

biff is right this is bull, I never really interacted with shaun that much but he didn't really act like a dick here.

and

Rock Monster Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:oh well, goes to show you that some guys just cant be the bigger person in the breakup situation...

Yeah, too bad he couldn't be the bigger person, huh?

Peachs Wrote:[quote author=peachs board=bs thread=794 post=73927 time=1236205878]3 hours and counting til I see Evan again Smile

yeah. this pretty much sums it up.
I don't really have anything against you but the constant mentioning of a new BF when you know the ex would read it is pretty much dickish.

I know people end up talking about their other half every once in a while here, but not to that extent. on top of it, the only mention he made of you was the fact that you had a lot going on, no mention of anything bad about you. So all in all this is really immature.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 03-08-2009

far as i knew, it wasnt a crime to be happy for once, expecially after not being able to be for a few months because of the back and forth bs. noone cares about it, but he and i and its fine..

I posted all that shit in the right now i'm, because right then, I was..

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 03-08-2009

Peachs Wrote:far as i knew, it wasnt a crime to be happy for once, expecially after not being able to be for a few months because of the back and forth bs. noone cares about it, but he and i and its fine..

See that's the thing, like I said I really don't have anything against you, however at the moment you have become that one friend who won't stop talking about the new boyfriend. I know people know what I mean by that, it gets to a certain point where it just becomes a little too repetitive. Okay we understand you are happy, we get you love this guy, and repeating it is just letting us know about something that isn't much to us.

Okay, I love my wife. I can't wait until she gets in from work, even if there is nothing planned for us I love to sit there with her and hold her while we just watch TV. It makes me feel good to talk about her. Yet if I would always say janine this, or janine that. It would get annoying, especially if I had an ex that I knew would read it.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 03-08-2009

Peachs Wrote:far as i knew, it wasnt a crime to be happy for once, expecially after not being able to be for a few months because of the back and forth bs. noone cares about it, but he and i and its fine..

Sorry. You're full of shit. You knew exactly what you were doing. And you did it. Congratulations. You win. And we've all lost.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-08-2009

I really hate to hear this. Shaun was a pretty nice guy. Sad

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-08-2009

Yes, it's just pure happenstance that you come on here, after not posting for weeks, going on and on about a new guy, right at the same time your ex starts posting once again. You were hoping to hurt him and get to him, and that's just what you did. And then you have the audacity to say he's not acting mature.

At this point, I don't care if shaun was completely to blame for everything, at least he was acting like an adult about it. He tried to be respectful to you and the situation. Meanwhile, you have been acting like a six year old who is sticking their tongue out at somebody, going, "Nah-nah-nah."

It's great that you're happy, but you are a bold face liar if you try to say that never once did you know what you were doing with the constant posting about the new guy, if he even exists. I have my doubts about that.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 03-08-2009

Queenie Wrote:

I really hate to hear this. Shaun was a pretty nice guy. Sad

Not to justify peachs behavior but remember they had a physical fight that resulted in at least a computer being broken. I'm not sure he was that nice of a guy. And, as I remember, peachs used to say very nice things about her time with shaun as well, while she was with him. So, I don't think it is all just getting him to be jealous. Give her a little credit. It sounds like she's had a shitty couple of months.

Pothole and Biff, you're both being very judgemental. As moderators, I don't think your helping. You should be pm'ing if you feel so strongly, not dragging someone through shit so everyone can see.

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 03-08-2009

Ahh, middle school.

Check your PM inbox, mainer... I hope you take the time to think about what you read.

mainerliser Wrote:Not to justify peachs behavior but remember they had a physical fight that resulted in at least a computer being broken. I'm not sure he was that nice of a guy.

Pothole and Biff, you're both being very judgemental. As moderators, I don't think your helping. You should be pm'ing if you feel so strongly, not dragging someone through shit so everyone can see.

In the first paragraph you judge Shaun on one thing someone who has an axe to grind says about him and then in the next paragraph you tell us to not be judgmental?

Hmm.....

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-08-2009

Admin Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:ouchh.. guess I pushed some buttons eh?? lol... oh well, goes to show you that some guys just cant be the bigger person in the breakup situation...

You ran off a member in good standing.
Bullshit

Really ? You really blame her for Shaun quitting ? If I quit would you blame yourself for running me off ?

Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:You ran off a member in good standing.
Bullshit

Really ? You really blame her for Shaun quitting ? If I quit would you blame yourself for running me off ?

Bullshit? You don't like Shaun because he took you to task for cyber slobbering all over his girlfriend.

As to your other questions:

Yes I do.

No. That would be silly.

Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Bullshit

Bullshit? You don't like Shaun because he took you to task for cyber slobbering all over his girlfriend.

As to your other questions:

Yes I do.

No. That would be silly.

Saying that any one member can run another member off is pretty silly too Biff. It has been well established that you have to have a thick skin to post here. Shaun obviously couldn't take the heat and ran off like a pussy.

Titan ! Wrote:Saying that any one member can run another member off is pretty silly too Biff. It has been well established that you have to have a thick skin to post here. Shaun obviously couldn't take the heat and ran off like a pussy.

I do agree that it takes thick skin to post here but does one have to put up with one's ex playing junior high romance games? I think not.

I don't like anyone deleting their account. Shaun made that choice but he sure had a lot of help.

You're right. I see your point. You only have one clear choice Biff.

Ban Peachs. She absolutely can not in anyway talk about her new boyfriend. That's just wrong.

Damn you Peachs. How dare you talk about being happy with your new guy.

Admin Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Not to justify peachs behavior but remember they had a physical fight that resulted in at least a computer being broken. I'm not sure he was that nice of a guy.

In the first paragraph you judge Shaun on one thing someone who has an axe to grind says about him and then in the next paragraph you tell us to not be judgmental?

Hmm.....

I'm not a moderator, and I didn't say anything about shaun other than I'm not sure he's a nice guy. P-hole you called peachs a liar.
What I'm trying to point out is you and Biff are not moderating, your inciting trouble by singling out one board member and personally attacking her. Not in a sarcastic way.

Titan makes me happy!!!! Kisses!

mainerliser Wrote:Titan makes me happy!!!! Kisses!

STOP THAT ! ! !

Your ex might be a member of the board and if he sees that post he might get mad and quit, then Biff will get mad at you !

Oh well!! *sigh* Can't be happy!

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 03-08-2009

mainerliser Wrote:but remember they had a physical fight that resulted in at least a computer being broken. I'm not sure he was that nice of a guy.

For all we know, she threw the computer at him. Don't judge without knowing the whole story.

Titan ! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Titan makes me happy!!!! Kisses!

STOP THAT ! ! !

Your ex might be a member of the board and if he sees that post he might get mad and quit, then Biff will get mad at you !

And for all you all know he is, and I have said crappy things about him. I think you did too Titan! Banned!!

mainerliser Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:STOP THAT ! ! !

And for all you all know he is, and I have said crappy things about him. I think you did too Titan! Banned!!

Wouldn't be the first time.

Right now I'm:

Off to spend time with my kids, and chat with Titan. Fight amongst yourselves now. Kisses Titan!

Right now I'm.... - hotzester - 03-08-2009

Getting ready for the popular cheerleader to ask me to the Sadie Hawkins dance.

mainerliser Wrote:
Admin Wrote:In the first paragraph you judge Shaun on one thing someone who has an axe to grind says about him and then in the next paragraph you tell us to not be judgmental?

Hmm.....

I didn't say anything about shaun other than I'm not sure he's a nice guy.

By accusing him of beating his then-girlfriend.

Rock Monster Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:but remember they had a physical fight that resulted in at least a computer being broken. I'm not sure he was that nice of a guy.

For all we know, she threw the computer at him. Don't judge without knowing the whole story.

Sadly that common sense won't work on her. I've tried communicating that via PM with her, and the best she could respond with was calling me an a-hole.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-08-2009

potthole Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:I didn't say anything about shaun other than I'm not sure he's a nice guy.

By accusing him of beating his then-girlfriend.

Not to pick sides but she never said he beat her. She said there was a physical fight that resulted in at least a computer being broken. That statement came straight from Peachs by the way!

I never called anyone an a-hole...

To set the story straight. We had a fight, my computer was smashed, I wasnt able to post to the boards. We broke up, 2 weeks before christmas, I still wasnt able to post to the boards because of a lack of computer. I started posting again when I got moved, settled in and on my way to being happy again. Then my new guy came out for the weekend, and I was euphoric. END of STORY.

Sorry I caused so much damn trouble being happy...

As for you Potthole, I don't appreciate being called a liar. If anyone wants proof Evan exists, let me know, I'd be more than happy to post proof

Potthole was referencing mainerliser.

Admin Wrote:Potthole was referencing mainerliser.

Sorry Biff, I figured that out a little too late, thank god for the modify post button...