FBHW Forums
Movie Quote Game - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Wheel of Bad Games (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Movie Quote Game (/showthread.php?tid=680)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Movie Quote Game - Queenie - 07-23-2008

Gordie loses! You lose Gordie! Ol' Gordie just screwed the pooch!

Movie Quote Game - fistor!@# - 07-23-2008

Stand By Me?

Fistor Wrote:Stand By Me?

[drop]ding ding ding . . .what do we have for him Johnny?[/drop]

"I'm not going to hurt you Wendy. I'm just gonna bash your Effing brains in."

Movie Quote Game - plungerhand - 07-23-2008

Fistor Wrote:"I'm not going to hurt you Wendy. I'm just gonna bash your effing brains in."

The Shining?

jus' P Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:"I'm not going to hurt you Wendy. I'm just gonna bash your effing brains in."

The Shining?

Where's your head, Agent Kujan? Where do you think the pressure's coming from? Keyser Soze - or whatever you want to call him - knows where I am right now. He's got the front burner under' your ass to let me go so he can scoop me up ten minutes later. Immunity was just to deal with you a-holes. I got a whole new problem when I post bail

Usual Suspects

Fistor Wrote:Usual Suspects

winner winner (sorry I had to get food, somebody was supposed to cover for me...cough coughqueeniecough cough)

"You, my friend, are a victim of disorganized thinking. You are under the unfortunate impression that just because you run away you have no courage; you're confusing courage with wisdom."

jus' P Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Usual Suspects

winner winner (sorry I had to get food, somebody was supposed to cover for me...cough coughqueeniecough cough)

Somebody's working (cough cough obviously not effin you cough cough)

Fistor Wrote:"You, my friend, are a victim of disorganized thinking. You are under the unfortunate impression that just because you run away you have no courage; you're confusing courage with wisdom."

Seriously?

Alright, another quote, same flick:

"The last to go will see the first three go before her. And her little dog too."

Movie Quote Game - elranito - 07-23-2008

Wizard of Oz!

elranito Wrote:Wizard of Oz!

Yup.

elranito Wrote:Wizard of Oz!

You're supposed to provide a quote now.

"He was from a long great military tradition. Somebody from his family had fought and died in every single American war. I guess you could say he had a lot to live up to."

Movie Quote Game - ratrad - 07-23-2008

elranito Wrote:"He was from a long great military tradition. Somebody from his family had fought and died in every single American war. I guess you could say he had a lot to live up to."

Forrest Gump?

ratrad Wrote:Forrest Gump?
You betcha.

Telephone call? Telephone call? That's communication with the outside world. Doctor's *discretion*. Nuh-uh. Look, hey - all of these nuts could just make phone calls, they could spread insanity, oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of all these poor sane people, infecting them. Wackos everywhere, plague of madness.

ratrad Wrote:Telephone call? Telephone call? That's communication with the outside world. Doctor's *discretion*. Nuh-uh. Look, hey - all of these nuts could just make phone calls, they could spread insanity, oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of all these poor sane people, infecting them. Wackos everywhere, plague of madness.

Twelve Monkeys! I've never even seen the full movie, but Brad Pitt doing that part is very memorable.

"Are you crazy? A man in a really nice camper wants to put our song on the radio! Gimme a pen, I'm signin'! You're signin'! We're all signin'!"

Movie Quote Game - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-23-2008

elranito Wrote:"Are you crazy? A man in a really nice camper wants to put our song on the radio! Gimme a pen, I'm signin'! You're signin'! We're all signin'!"

That Thing you do?

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:That Thing you do?
Hell yes.

edit: darnit, where is that exalt when you need it?

Movie Quote Game - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-23-2008

elranito Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:That Thing you do?
Hell yes.

i loved that part of the movie...the 'nice camper' line was just too weird....

You're killing me Smalls! These are s'more's stuff! Alrite now pay attention. First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming... you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good!

elranito Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:Telephone call? Telephone call? That's communication with the outside world. Doctor's *discretion*. Nuh-uh. Look, hey - all of these nuts could just make phone calls, they could spread insanity, oozing through telephone cables, oozing into the ears of all these poor sane people, infecting them. Wackos everywhere, plague of madness.

Twelve Monkeys! I've never even seen the full movie, but Brad Pitt doing that part is very memorable.

Dude, definitely in my top 5. If you haven't seen the whole thing you are missing quite an ending.

Movie Quote Game - peachs - 07-23-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
elranito Wrote:Hell yes.

You're killing me Smalls! These are s'more's stuff! Alrite now pay attention. First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming... you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good!

Sandlot!!!!

another one of my favorites!

my quote issssss.......

Movie Quote Game - shaun - 07-23-2008

elranito Wrote:Hell yes.

The Sandlot

Movie Quote Game - shaun - 07-23-2008

Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i loved that part of the movie...the 'nice camper' line was just too weird....

Sandlot!!!!

another one of my favorites!

my quote issssss.......

Grrr... You're too quick for me today lady.

Peachs Wrote:my quote issssss.......

The original Frankenstein!!!

Movie Quote Game - peachs - 07-24-2008

sorry guys... i left the trail off thinking I'd give myself a few minutes to think of a quote and then Shaun and I got busy and I couldn't get back to it... My movie quote will be:

"Freeze? I'm a robot. I'm not a refrigerator. "

Movie Quote Game - fistor!@# - 07-24-2008

Peachs Wrote:then Shaun and I got busy

bow chicka bow wow.....

Fistor Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:then Shaun and I got busy

bow chicka bow wow.....

haha sadly, no, not right away, but yes we did get busy later Tongue

Movie Quote Game - fistor!@# - 07-24-2008

Anywho.....

Transformers

Fistor Wrote:Anywho.....

Transformers

nope... try again...

Movie Quote Game - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-24-2008

Peachs Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Anywho.....

Transformers

nope... try again...

Short Circuit?

Peachs Wrote:nope... try again...

Short Circuit?

nope Hitchikers guide to the galaxy

1--"Did you remember the buttfore?"
2--"What's a Butt-for?"
1--"For pooping silly..."

Movie Quote Game - providencecrow - 07-24-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:1--"Did you remember the buttfore?"
2--"What's a Butt-for?"

South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Quote edited into this post:

"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer."

Movie Quote Game - Opus - 07-24-2008

providencecrow Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:1--"Did you remember the buttfore?"
2--"What's a Butt-for?"

South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Quote edited into this post:

"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer."

Dogma. Awesome movie BTW. Love Kevin Smith.

"I swear to god, you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta here"

Movie Quote Game - providencecrow - 07-24-2008

Opus Wrote:[

Dogma. Awesome movie BTW. Love Kevin Smith.

"I swear to god, you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta here"

That would be a Mr. Squeak Scolari from Baseketball.

Quote Edited In:

"That's called the 'quart of blood' technique. You do that, a quart of blood will drop out of a man's body."