FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Wiener Poopie - 08-13-2008

[quote="Queenie"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Singing the Toys R

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 08-13-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:incorrectly, I might add. Wink

Maybe I know the old version?

Ok . . .you win!! I was just messin with you anyway. . . it was just kind of ironic that you are singing about not wanting to grow up, but it's too late. Hey what does that say for me, I do still remember it . . . obviously. I knew you were "singing" it wrong. But then again, you are only as old as you feel.

Right now I'm....Enjoying my new message board background, thanks Biff!

wienerpoopie Wrote:Right now I'm....Enjoying my new message board background, thanks Biff!

Wow that's bright!!

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 08-13-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:Right now I'm....Enjoying my new message board background, thanks Biff!

Braz Twins still much MUCH better!

Rock Monster Wrote:

Braz Twins still much MUCH better!

FALSE!

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 08-13-2008

Waiting for another eff'n meeting. Then this afternoon, I get to drive to, yes you guessed it, yet another lame ass, waste of time, want to kill yourself meeting. At least at this one I get to beat up on a bad supplier. I'll have some fun watching them squirm.

wienerpoopie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Braz Twins still much MUCH better!

FALSE!

Seriously, how can you compare this:
[Image: zzz005.jpg]

to these:
[Image: bratwinsdesat.jpg]

nothing personal against your woman, but 2 is always better than 1, and swimsuit beats cheerleader outfit evey day!

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-13-2008

what about Hayden IN a bikini? then what? google it.

preach on Rock!!

Jo Wrote:what about Hayden IN a bikini? then what? google it.

[Image: hayden-panettiere-bikini-1-17.jpg]

[Image: Hayden-Panettiere-The-Video-Behind-the-Sexy-Shoot-2.jpg]

She is HOT!

Jo Wrote:what about Hayden IN a bikini? then what? google it.

Then she'd be closer, but 2 is still better than one. If she had a twin there in a bikini, then I would call it a tie. (all things equal, I still think the twins are hotter though)

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 08-13-2008

yeah i guess. whatever.

on topic, i'm mad it didn't rain and thinking about going to Menard's.

Feeling hungry all of the sudden (thanks Becky!! Tongue)

Menards makes you hungry?

Queen, Menard's is a store similar to Home Depot or Lowes up here. Hence the question.

I would kill for a nice 2

wienerpoopie Wrote:Menards makes you hungry?

We have a restaurant similar in name . . . I'm always hungry, so any slight hint (thus the similarity in names) brings hunger pain.

airhornahole Wrote:Queen, Menard's is a store similar to Home Depot or Lowes up here. Hence the question.

See post above . . . :-[

[quote="wienerpoopie"]I would kill for a nice 2

Sorry queen, I was just teasing

wienerpoopie Wrote:Sorry queen, I was just teasing

I only thought about beheading you for a minute or two . . . Tongue

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 08-13-2008

Thinking I need to serioulsy change my sleep schedule, I've only heard 1 hour of the show this week.

Trying to understand how two pair of soccer shoes for a 9 year old can cost $200.

Titan ! Wrote:Thinking I need to serioulsy change my sleep schedule, I've only heard 1 hour of the show this week.

Trying to compose a letter and am having writers block. DAMMIT!

airhornahole Wrote:Trying to understand how two pair of soccer shoes for a 9 year old can cost $200.

2 pairs for the same child? I didn't get my first $100 plus pair until I was out of High School, and paid for them myself!

Rock Monster Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Trying to understand how two pair of soccer shoes for a 9 year old can cost $200.

2 pairs for the same child? I didn't get my first $100 plus pair until I was out of High School, and paid for them myself!

Yes, 2 pair, same child. She made a travelling team. Next comes the shirts, sweatshirts, bags, jackets, etc. All with the embroidered name and number of course. $$$$$$$$$$$$

airhornahole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:2 pairs for the same child? I didn't get my first $100 plus pair until I was out of High School, and paid for them myself!

Yes, 2 pair, same child. She made a travelling team. Next comes the shirts, sweatshirts, bags, jackets, etc. All with the embroidered name and number of course. $$$$$$$$$$$$

Why 2 pair? Indoor & Outdoor? Are you in GR? What Traveling team? I played with the Alliance FC one season.

It's outdoor. 2 pair because kids grow FAST!! This is not an elite team, just a step up from AYSO.

I was in AYSO for 10 years and the cleats my parents bought me never exceeded $19.99

wienerpoopie Wrote:I was in AYSO for 10 years and the cleats my parents bought me never exceeded $19.99

Is that why your the star athlete you are today?

airhornahole Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:I was in AYSO for 10 years and the cleats my parents bought me never exceeded $19.99

Is that why your the star athlete you are today?

Yes, because everyone knows it

wienerpoopie Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Is that why your the star athlete you are today?

The most expensive pair of boots I will ever own are my alpinestars, but they

[quote="wienerpoopie"]The most expensive pair of boots I will ever own are my alpinestars, but they

[quote="wienerpoopie"]The most expensive pair of boots I will ever own are my alpinestars, but they

[quote="Rock Monster"]

Right now I'm....looking at houses to buy on the internet and realizing the only ones I can afford have raccoons and possums living in them

[quote="Rock Monster"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

airhornahole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Unfortunately, I have to agree with poopie. A 9 year old doesn't need an expensive pair of shoes. (especially since they grow out of them so quickly!) They won't know the difference between a $30 and a $80 pair. Most High Schoolers can't even tell the difference.

That being said, I have a $110 pair of indoor, and $150 pair of outdoor shoes. I like my indoor ones much better (comfort, lightweight, feel of the ball) Next time you buy her shoes, I suggest going to Shoe Carnival (if you're in the GR area) if you're buying 2 pairs. Buy 1, get 1 half off. And tell her not to pick out a pair over $50. Have try them on, and tell her that they will work.

We tried all the low cost stores. And Yes, she can tell the difference. The cheap pair she wore yesterday made her toes rub together to the point where they started to bleed.

That