FBHW Forums
Shoot the breeze - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Shoot the breeze (/showthread.php?tid=841)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Shoot the breeze - beckyp - 08-20-2008

[quote="wienerpoopie"]Its Becky

Shoot the breeze - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-20-2008

[quote="Jo"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Its Becky

Shoot the breeze - zanessweater - 08-20-2008

airhornahole Wrote:
zanessweater Wrote:I hate children. No, correction. I hate parents. I hate parents that don't spank their bad ass little kids. I hate parents that seem to loose all ability to talk about anything other than how WONDERFUL their bad ass little kids are. I hate the kids that scream in the middle of the store b/c they want something no the shelf and the parents "bargain" with them. I hate whiney kids. I hate pukey kids. I ESPECIALLY hate it when kids sing in songs. I may start a new thread on kids in songs. Ok, I'm done.

That motherly instinct is just ragin gin you isn't it??

I'd be more like Mommy Dearest. I doubt my dom. qualities would be supressed at the birth of a child.

Shoot the breeze - peachs - 08-20-2008

I just creeped myself out watching Paranormal State..

/shudder

Shoot the breeze - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-17-2008

Weeds, I know several of you watch the show.....I don't understand the appeal..

(I'm giving this thread CPR btw)

Shoot the breeze - plungerhand - 09-17-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Weeds, I know several of you watch the show.....I don't understand the appeal..

Really? I watched 2 episodes and I was hooked. You kinda have to get passed the widow selling pot and making a 2 grand house note, car payment and living the good life.
Everbody knows the REAL money is in crystal meth. :Smile

I just love the bro-in-law, and the youngest son. The episode where Andy(bro in law) and the hot chick w/ strap on. I cried laughing..

Me and the Queen watched all of season 1-3 on netflix on demand in like 6 days. Now we have to wait for them to finish season 4.

jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Weeds, I know several of you watch the show.....I don't understand the appeal..

Really? I watched 2 episodes and I was hooked. You kinda have to get passed the widow selling pot and making a 2 grand house note, car payment and living the good life.
Everbody knows the REAL money is in crystal meth. :Smile

I just love the bro-in-law, and the youngest son. The episode where Andy(bro in law) and the hot chick w/ strap on. I cried laughing..

Me and the Queen watched all of season 1-3 on netflix on demand in like 6 days. Now we have to wait for them to finish season 4.

CRAP!

I thought i was 2 episodes behind...not 4 seasons...explains why I still don't know what hte eff is going on.

the bro in law is funny. "i can see your boobies...you want a towel, or a couple small wash cloths?"

Shoot the breeze - plungerhand - 09-17-2008

I actually learned to like Kevin Nealon. He's very funny in that show. The scene where the maid walks in and him and Andy are sitting on the couch/chair and they ask what the thing is called between the D and the A hole....She responds, " the coffee table?"

jus' P Wrote:I actually learned to like Kevin Nealon. He's very funny in that show. The scene where the maid walks in and him and Andy are sitting on the couch/chair and they ask what the thing is called between the D and the A hole....She responds, " the coffee table?"

the episode i watched the other day he got the rope out and it looked like he was gonna hang himself....

not so much

I'm a little un-sure about 'True Blood' on HBO....once i realized that it was new and that I would lose it when the free HBO was turned off (introductery 6 months er whatever) I decided i should get into another similar show on Showtime as we'll keep that channel

Shoot the breeze - peachs - 09-17-2008

movies for me tonight.... watched 27 dresses.... laughed my butt off at the "Benny and the Jetts" part... Big Grin

Shoot the breeze - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-23-2008

So Saturday we had a call for a house fire. The house ended up being 2 single wide trailers gorrilla glued together with a second roof and extra siding around it to make it look like a normal double wide.

Long story short with all the tin and whatnot wrapping the house and the fire being in the basement by the time the ordered an evacuation my gear was smoking and smoldering.

very hot

no deaths/injuries though!

Shoot the breeze - plungerhand - 09-23-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:So Saturday we had a call for a house fire. The house ended up being 2 single wide trailers gorrilla glued together with a second roof and extra siding around it to make it look like a normal double wide.

Long story short with all the tin and whatnot wrapping the house and the fire being in the basement by the time the ordered an evacuation my gear was smoking and smoldering.

very hot

no deaths/injuries though!

I just love hillbilly engineering! ( what's a building code?), There is a house/mobile home addition on my route home. I'll have to post a pic.

[Image: STLOUIS002.jpg]

Shoot the breeze - airhornahole - 09-23-2008

Are you sure it was built that way or did a big ol' tornader come whippin' thru the trailer park and redecorate for them?

Shoot the breeze - plungerhand - 09-23-2008

I look at it, and all I can think of is."Which came first, the house or the trailer?"

Shoot the breeze - fetusfacedwindbag - 09-23-2008

To me, it looks like they had a trailer and a garage, and one day, they decided to scoot the trailer over into the garage to get some premium square footage.

Shoot the breeze - airhornahole - 09-23-2008

Whatever it is, it's definitely redneck.

Shoot the breeze - fetusfacedwindbag - 09-23-2008

...and DEFINITELY held together by duct tape.

Shoot the breeze - Queenie - 09-23-2008

Duct tape = Tennessee chrome

Shoot the breeze - peachs - 09-24-2008

Queenie Wrote:Duct tape = Tennessee chrome

duct tape is not only TN chrome, but it is Des Moines, IA chrome as well..

Shoot the breeze - Titan! - 09-24-2008

While those in Tennessee and Iowa may have the luxury of using duct tape for chrome, we in Michigan are forced to only use it for important infrastructure projects.

[Image: colorstop1.jpg]

Sigh.

Shoot the breeze - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-24-2008

a neighbor of mine used a pontoon boat as a front porch for years and years, every 4th of july they'd pull the porch for some lake'n and grill'n

Shoot the breeze - peachs - 09-25-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:a neighbor of mine used a pontoon boat as a front porch for years and years, every 4th of july they'd pull the porch for some lake'n and grill'n

hehe... redneck as all getout

Shoot the breeze - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-18-2008

i got to ride in one of these today...cold as hell, loud as hell but fun

[Image: litho5.jpg]

Shoot the breeze - dino - 12-18-2008

I forgot about this thread.

Too bad it didn't have a 50 cal on it. Then it would have been truly awesome. did they use that on the blueberry farm?

Shoot the breeze - beckyp - 12-18-2008

how fast can you go in one of those things? looks slow.

yah wasn't fast, but he said it'd pull my truck if i got it stuck somewhere...not sure how stuck but....

It was fun...loud like a tractor but interesting

yup...i was conducting my enviromental assessment/audit and asked about surface water drainage ZZZzzzzzZZZZ

long story short he took me down an stream bank and I though for sure we were rolling the damn thing over.

Shoot the breeze - beckyp - 12-18-2008

i rode in a tank once. that'll get your car out of a ditch.

[Image: Nintendo_Mushroom_1UP_Green_Shirt.jpg]

why you always gotta do that?

Shoot the breeze - shawnp - 12-18-2008

Where's all the hunters at?

Shoot the breeze - -Jiggy- - 12-18-2008

I would love to go bow hunting. I have never been.

Shoot the breeze - lokizilla - 12-19-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i got to ride in one of these today...cold as hell, loud as hell but fun

That looks like so much fun. You need to bring it to Tennessee where we can redneck it out.

Shoot the breeze - -Jiggy- - 12-19-2008

lokizilla Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i got to ride in one of these today...cold as hell, loud as hell but fun

That looks like so much fun. You need to bring it to Tennessee where we can redneck it out.
Why? It would just end up as a lawn decoration anyway. Isn't that the way you Tennesseeans roll! Big Grin

Shoot the breeze - plungerhand - 12-19-2008

Jiggy Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:That looks like so much fun. You need to bring it to Tennessee where we can redneck it out.
Why? It would just end up as a lawn decoration anyway. Isn't that the way you Tennesseeans roll! Big Grin

Oh God, here we go... Way to feed the bears lokzilla :Smile

Shoot the breeze - lokizilla - 12-20-2008

jus' P Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Why? It would just end up as a lawn decoration anyway. Isn't that the way you Tennesseeans roll! Big Grin

Oh God, here we go... Way to feed the bears lokzilla :Smile

Nope, the bears just don't understand the power of a Tennessean and the moving vehicle. I can think of several things to do what that thing. Lawn decorations are suppose to be tacky, not something useful. Big Grin

Shoot the breeze - lokizilla - 12-20-2008

Jiggy Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:That looks like so much fun. You need to bring it to Tennessee where we can redneck it out.

Nope, see the first call of order for that thing is to paint it camouflage color. Then it can be used for hunting, herding, and for fun off road action and muddin'. Lawn decoration is something that is totally tacky, and not useful. ???

Shoot the breeze - imatoolhed - 12-20-2008

lokizilla Wrote:Lawn decorations are suppose to be tacky, not something useful. Big Grin[/color]

pwnt!!

Shoot the breeze - -Jiggy- - 12-21-2008

So my 4 month old mini dachshund got into some diaper ointment that was laying on the floor tonight. He ate some of the tube, which has a thin foil lining on the inside, and he ate about half of the ointment. I called the emergency vet and they said to call ASPCA poison control. I called them and found out I had to pay a $60 fee just to consult with them, which would've been fine if I actually could find my wallet, with my debit and credit cards, in all the confusion. So I hang up and somehow find the home number for his actual vet. He says to keep giving him peroxide until he throws up. I must've gave him about 4 oz's of peroxide over a 45 min period until I gave up. He's only 6 lbs. I was thinking it should have worked by then. I waited about an hour and he finally started blowing chunks. He seems fine now, besides being weak and looking worn out. I hope he's better in the morning.

Shoot the breeze - lokizilla - 12-21-2008

I'm sorry to hear this happened to your dog.