FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - MissyT - 03-15-2009

Waking up with a huge cup of coffee, reading this silly board.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 03-15-2009

learning to play 3 libras on the piano

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-15-2009

Just got done kicking the soccer ball outside with my dog.

....although he needs to get the kicking it back to me down better.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 03-15-2009

^ lol

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 03-16-2009

a little mad at the retard that said the WWE hq is in Hartford CT... WRONG ASS

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-16-2009

Right now I'm:

trying to research why my boy's 50cc quad is running like shit and won't start without starting fluid

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 03-16-2009

Looking into drug-seeking behavior. The part of my job I actually love.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-16-2009

Today somebody at work started yelling at me about something, part of their outburst was the comment, "I'm an easygoing person!"

Uh, right. Which is why you're confronting me like this right now. :Smile

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 03-16-2009

I love the conversations that start "I don't mean to be a bitch, but..." because you know thats the first thing they are going to be.

Right now I'm:

Listenting to three big grass fires in my county.

One in the town I work, one in the town where I live, and one north of my work....and I can't go to any of them Sad

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-16-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

Listenting to three big grass fires in my county.

One in the town I work, one in the town where I live, and one north of my work....and I can't go to any of them Sad

Yeah, I bet that drives you crazy. Poor guy. Maybe they'll still be blazing when you get off . . . or not.

nope, all done.

if you can't get a grass fire out and cleaned up within an hour, hour and a half...you need more departments.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-16-2009

falling asleep at my desk.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-16-2009

Just went for a walk......OUTSIDE!!

...yeah, I know right!

Right now I'm.... - alex - 03-16-2009

There's no such thing as OUTSIDE

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 03-16-2009

Doktor Wrote:There's no such thing as OUTSIDE

How do you figure?

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-16-2009

There's no such thing as an intelligent comment from you but we don't hold that against you.

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 03-16-2009

Just got done with a 15 mile bike ride, man it is effen nice out today.

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 03-16-2009

wrong!!!
[Image: outside_mmorpg.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-16-2009

Supposed to be working on a Scan O Gram assignment, but feeling much more motivated to go to that "outside" place Philly just posted about and get some new photos.

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 03-16-2009

amazed at the lengths my ex-husband is going, to try to annoy me!! I don't talk to him, email him, communicate with him only when it has to do with the kids. So WHY does he do everything possible to make my life difficult? I just want him to go away and leave me alone!

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 03-16-2009

Titan ! Wrote:Supposed to be working on a Scan O Gram assignment, but feeling much more motivated to go to that "outside" place Philly just posted about and get some new photos.

yeah, it's a fun game i suggest people try it.

anyway right now i'm catching up on the many heroes episodes on my DVR before i have to give it back to the cable company when i move.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 03-16-2009

mainerliser Wrote:amazed at the lengths my ex-husband is going, to try to annoy me!! I don't talk to him, email him, communicate with him only when it has to do with the kids. So WHY does he do everything possible to make my life difficult? I just want him to go away and leave me alone!

Is he comming over early in the morning to kick over your trash can?

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 03-17-2009

I'm amazed at this site.

http://www.thepopularlife.com/

"Some people find me arrogant. Don't like that? Leave. I don't need you anyway. I have enough people desperately seeking my attention. Oh, but my massive popularity is no accident. I studied social psychology and human behavior for years to alter my personality and become a master of social manipulation and human interaction."

Right now I'm.... - alex - 03-17-2009

Jiggy Wrote:

There's no such thing as an intelligent comment from you but we don't hold that against you.

I could shit better posts than you, precious. Tongue

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-17-2009

mainerliser Wrote:amazed at the lengths my ex-husband is going, to try to annoy me!! I don't talk to him, email him, communicate with him only when it has to do with the kids. So WHY does he do everything possible to make my life difficult? I just want him to go away and leave me alone!

Just ignore him Lisa. He is simply trying to maintain control over you. As long as you let him bother you, you are letting him accomplish this feat. And tell him, if you want to talk to me about anything other than the kids, just don't and say you did. Tell him to let it go and get on with his life because that is exactly what you are going to do. When there is more good than bad in a relationship, sometimes people have to agree to disagree and go their separate ways.

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 03-17-2009

Doktor Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:There's no such thing as an intelligent comment from you but we don't hold that against you.

I could shit better posts than you, precious. Tongue

come on now ladies, let's keep this a clean fight here...

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 03-17-2009

Doktor is picking a fight he can't win anyway.

Wrong. I'm a winner, that's what I do.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-17-2009

Doktor Wrote:Wrong. I'm a winner, that's what I do.

Ummm . . . I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on that.

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 03-17-2009

Uh, yea, on this message board you are the definition of loser, you still haven't redeemed yourself completely yet.

Do you think I really give a shit about that? You can take your opinions you have of me and choke on them.

Plus, I'd win because i had Wheaties this morning, The Breakfast of Champions! BOO-YAH!

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-17-2009

Doktor it's no use debating most things with you. Your generic response to things is along the lines of, "nuh uh!" Unless you're talking about comic books or Hitler as that seems to be the only things you have knowledge of.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-17-2009

Doktor Wrote:Do you think I really give a shit about that? You can take your opinions you have of me and choke on them.

You should care what some of us think of you, such as those of us who can keep you from having access to the board. :Smile

Not saying you've done anything banworthy recently, but if push ever does come to shove, a poor reputation isn't forgotten.

@ Jiggy: Well duh, because I really don't give a Eff, and I'm just bullshitting with you most of the time.

@potthole: So you're threatening me, mr. big bad moderator man? That's hardly professional.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-17-2009

Doktor Wrote:@potthole: So you're threatening me, mr. big bad moderator man? That's hardly professional.

No I'm not threatening you, I even said you haven't been doing anything that's banworthy. All I was doing was making a point that you should care what some people think of you, because reputations do happen to come into play.

Now of course, you're not even going to put any stock into these things I've said because you've already made up your mind that I'm threatening you, and it doesn't matter how much reason you are given, because once your mind is set, that's the only truth.

Doktor Wrote:That's hardly professional.

I find it very interesting that you choose this wording.

:/

Jiggy Wrote:Your generic response to things is along the lines of, "nuh uh!"

Doktor Wrote::/

Exactly

I'm running out of power.

When i get some coke or some shit, prepare or a verbal(typey) LAMBASTING, Jiggy, my man.

Wink