FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 03-30-2009

Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Trying to get rid of my headache... It feels like I'm getting stabbed in the eye, and out of the back of my head.

I had a few headaches like that a couple of weeks ago and the only I took that got rid of one was BC powder.

Is that the stuff that you talked about a few months ago, that no one outside of Tenn knew what you were talking about?

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 03-30-2009

waiting for the boyfriend to get home so he can see the new tv I surprised him with.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-30-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I had a few headaches like that a couple of weeks ago and the only I took that got rid of one was BC powder.

Is that the stuff that you talked about a few months ago, that no one outside of Tenn knew what you were talking about?

Yeah, basically the same. I think I had mentioned Goody's powders. Do they not sell them in MI? Want me to email you some? They work better than anything I've ever taken. 7 minutes and your headache is gone.

I'm thinking about buying some head-on (you apply it directly to the forehead!)

No, we don't have that here. I do have some left over Vicoden and Darvocet at home. I think I'll take one of them when I get home.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 03-30-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:I'm thinking about buying some head-on (you apply it directly to the forehead!)

Let me know if that stuff works.

Quote:No, we don't have that here. I do have some left over Vicoden and Darvocet at home. I think I'll take one of them when I get home.

I'm going to start calling you Dr. House.

... I do have a bad knee... ???

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-30-2009

Queenie Wrote:I do have some left over Vicoden

I've never used this stuff but I got a prescription for it after I found out about my gall stones. I had the first flare up since then 2 days ago. All I can say is thank God for drugs.

All though I did have to take a double dosage.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-30-2009

Enjoying some scotch as a way to pat myself on the back for impressing the suits at work today with the photoshoot I did for them today.

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 03-30-2009

Looking forward to the rum and coke tonight. Damn, I need a drink today. Effin' Pennsylvania and their state run liquor stores. There's so few of them. It needs to be like Mich where there's booze on every corner.

Right now I'm.... - plungerhand - 03-30-2009

Me too Pothole
except it's Bud and I didn't impress anyone

jus' P Wrote:Me too Pothole
except it's Bud and I didn't impress anyone

You impress me that you're drinking Bud willingly. Wink

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-30-2009

potthole Wrote:Enjoying some scotch as a way to pat myself on the back for impressing the suits at work today with the photoshoot I did for them today.

Me too, only change Scotch to Jim Beam, and suite to my photo professor, and photo shoot to class assignment,

Which by the way, was to light and shoot a Jim Beam bottle. Which now that I've finished the assignment.... said contents are now up for grabs

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-30-2009

I had water to impress my wife that I don't have to have a Diet Pepsi with every meal.

Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Enjoying some scotch as a way to pat myself on the back for impressing the suits at work today with the photoshoot I did for them today.

Me too, only change Scotch to Jim Beam, and suite to my photo professor, and photo shoot to class assignment,

Which by the way, was to light and shoot a Jim Beam bottle. Which now that I've finished the assignment.... said contents are now up for grabs

Here's my first "official" portrait photo (aside from stuff for my college newspaper):

[Image: 3400017066_78eec08a1e.jpg]

This will hopefully be printed in the magazine of some healthcare trade publication. If so, it'll be the third time I've gotten a photo published. The first was a full page color photo used in an advertisement in programs given out at West Michigan Whitecaps games in 2007. The second will be a few photos on the cover of the program for the upcoming Adult Nationals figure skating competition here in GR.

Congrats Potthole ! One of the photographers that I work for hired me to be his assistant on a corporate shoot similar to what you did, and oh man that was one long day.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 03-30-2009

having a Jameson and coke...

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 03-30-2009

Just got home from the gym.

Titan ! Wrote:Congrats Potthole ! One of the photographers that I work for hired me to be his assistant on a corporate shoot similar to what you did, and oh man that was one long day.

My shoot today was sort of an audition for a bigger project in the near future. I might be in for a long day much like you had.

potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Congrats Potthole ! One of the photographers that I work for hired me to be his assistant on a corporate shoot similar to what you did, and oh man that was one long day.

My shoot today was sort of an audition for a bigger project in the near future. I might be in for a long day much like you had.

But, a long day behing the lens is better than a short day doing whatever you'd normally be doing right ?

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 03-31-2009

I'm highly amused that the delay went off in the show, and now the commercials are a little chirpy.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 03-31-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:I'm highly amused that the delay went off in the show, and now the commercials are a little chirpy.

I think TiVo should work this way...so that without having to pause the show and wait 4 minutes you could fast forward through the commercial

Right now I'm:

not hearing a GRD Stream...it's broken

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 03-31-2009

burnking Wrote:Here's the list of affiliates. Looks like a bunch stream, hope this helps.

Affiliates

Go Burnking!

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 03-31-2009

Leaving for the gym.

Right now I'm:

eating chips.

[Image: elmatador.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 03-31-2009

I love how descriptive you can be.

?

i originally had 'tortilla chips' but i figured the picture was good enough...

do you want more information? I could say that they are salty and delicious.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 03-31-2009

They are also made out of real matadors. I know, I used to work in the building right next to them.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 03-31-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:?

i originally had 'tortilla chips' but i figured the picture was good enough...

do you want more information? I could say that they are salty and delicious.

So.. you're eating a one pounder of salty deliciousness?

Rock,

did they ever mention your interaction with Wendy?

I didn't hear it, but I only listen from about 6:45 - 7:20.

Rock Monster Wrote:I didn't hear it, but I only listen from about 6:45 - 7:20.

I listen from 8-10 and didn't hear it...if anything I'm assuming it would have been mentioned from 6-7

prolly in the ICWTTA segment.... any podcasters hear it?

howie... check your PM's

Rock Monster Wrote:howie... check your PM's
Undecided

Right now I'm:

heading my ass out the door

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-31-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:prolly in the ICWTTA segment.... any podcasters hear it?

howie... check your PM's

I listened from 6 - 10 and didn't hear it, but it's possible they didn't even see it, I doubt that they would let somethink like that go without mentioning it, that was pretty awesome

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 03-31-2009

Half day at work tomorrow, yay!

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 03-31-2009

getting ready for smeeps

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 03-31-2009

Watching the Mentalist

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 03-31-2009

Watching Rome, season 2, and drinking Sam Adams, Cherry Wheat