FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 04-02-2009

nobody...but when everyone with more seniority than you is quitting...there is no choice...plus I deal with more customers than most people in the office (at least my agency) and was in the smallest cube

now i get to watch all the chicky babes walk in and out of the secretary of states office this summer

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-02-2009

Thinking about having Chinese for dinner

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-02-2009

Titan ! Wrote:Thinking about having Chinese for dinner

I've got stuff sitting out to make myself some General's Chicken, believe it or not.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 04-02-2009

Scared! all the sierens are going off in Nashville for a tornado warning!!

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-02-2009

We had to go into the stairwell. How's Queenie doing?

God, the drive home is going to suuuuuuck tonight. If I get home in less than 2 hours, I will be surprised.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 04-02-2009

I'm in the parking garage that goes underground, but its headed towards my house, I hope my dog is inside.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-02-2009

Pretty Drunk, after my boss was buying.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 04-02-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:Pretty Drunk, after my boss was buying.

Did he take advantage of you?

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 04-02-2009

reading, well not this second... but yeah

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-02-2009

Fast and the Furious Festivities beginning... NOW

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 04-02-2009

You should have asked the jerk at work why he hates you after he got some booze in him.

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-02-2009

Admin Wrote:

You should have asked the jerk at work why he hates you after he got some booze in him.

He wasn't there, and it was MUCH mor comfortable with out him.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-02-2009

2 fast 2 furious, then off to the theatre for the next installment of hotness...

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 04-02-2009

Doesn't the new one pick up where the first one left off?

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 04-03-2009

[Image: wee_44.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-03-2009

I just realized how big of a dork I am. During the weekends this summer I plan to going to all the major historical sites in Tennessee. I'm super-duper-excited about it and can't wait.

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-03-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Doesn't the new one pick up where the first one left off?

no.. actually this movie was the prequel to Tokyo Drift...

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 04-03-2009

Coughing my freaking head off. Just got back from Dr. and was diagnosed with adult croup. I'm going back to bed. Sad

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 04-03-2009

Wishing Facebook wasn't blocked here at work. Need to send somebody a message.

I have cleaned my desk. It will take some getting used to.

Right now I'm.... - 0rz0ski - 04-03-2009

I will be adopting a fish in an hour, because someone took a smoke detector, glued it to the floor, and set 100 dixie cups with a goldfish in each one around the detector, then set off the alarm. So, I get to adopt a fish because my classmate can't take care of all of them.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 04-03-2009

and the purpose of that was.....?

Don't know. Art students get REALLY weird close to finals week. Weirder than normal.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-03-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Don't know. Art students get REALLY weird close to finals week. Weirder than normal.

What school?

GVSU.

Edit: Turns out it died before I got out of class to pick it up. Sadness. Sad

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 04-03-2009

Art students are weird....

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-03-2009

Krystal Wrote:I just realized how big of a dork I am. During the weekends this summer I plan to going to all the major historical sites in Tennessee. I'm super-duper-excited about it and can't wait.

If you go to the Ten REn faire be sure to tell The Queen I said hi,

Playing with my new 30G Ipod ! ! ! WOOT WOOT !

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 04-03-2009

Titan ! Wrote:Playing with my new 30G Ipod ! ! ! WOOT WOOT !

Just got mine too. Haven't even open the box yet!!!

Titan ! Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:I just realized how big of a dork I am. During the weekends this summer I plan to going to all the major historical sites in Tennessee. I'm super-duper-excited about it and can't wait.

If you go to the Ten REn faire be sure to tell The Queen I said hi,

I've gone 3 times already. It was kinda sucky last year and I always get pissed off in the castle because the stairs twist in the wrong direction.

I also tend to forget that the Renaissance isn't my favorite period of history (before and after, but not during, apparently), and I think Queen Elizabeth was a bitch.

Krystal Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:If you go to the Ten REn faire be sure to tell The Queen I said hi,

I've gone 3 times already. It was kinda sucky last year and I always get pissed off in the castle because the stairs twist in the wrong direction.

I also tend to forget that the Renaissance isn't my favorite period of history (before and after, but not during, apparently), and I think Queen Elizabeth was a bitch.

! ! ! She's one of my long distance buddies ! ! ! Wink

Does Axel still play there ? I heard a set he did with The Queen about 3 or 4 years ago and OMG I almost fell over laughing

I have no idea. I only knew one person who worked it (that I'm aware of), and I haven't talked to him in a long time.

Right now I'm.... - Opus - 04-03-2009

I'm currently at work, waiting for 5:00 to come around so I can leave here and go to work again (2nd job).

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 04-03-2009

Queenie Wrote:Coughing my freaking head off. Just got back from Dr. and was diagnosed with adult croup. I'm going back to bed. Sad

Hope you feel better soon!!

Krystal Wrote:I have no idea. I only knew one person who worked it (that I'm aware of), and I haven't talked to him in a long time.

That was a fun faire, but as far as I'm concerned the Georgia Faire is the best. Lots of fun.

So, you travel to lots of Ren Faires, huh?

A couple of years ago I did, but sort of by accident.

I was in McDunnagh (probably spelled wrong) Georgia for engineer training for my job at Norfolk Southern, and it was a 4 week program. We had weekends off, and it was wayyyy to far to drive back home just for the weekend, so I went to the Ren faire, it was a lot of fun and I got som pretty good photos too. When school was over I looked online and found that the Tenn faire was going on, so I stopped by and spent a day there.

I haven't been to one since though, sadly.

The first year I went I loved it. Last year the human chess match wasn't as good and that bothered me. Don't know if I'll bother to go this year, because it usually annoys me. I don't know how anyone can confuse the Renaissance era with the Medieval period.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 04-03-2009

On my way to AC!

Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-03-2009

hating the rain... loving doing nothing ALL day though