FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-08-2009

Titan! Wrote:At least they left The Little Mermaid out of all that mess. I'd have to get up in someone's bizzness if they messed with Ariel.

Haha. It's a good thing then that it's not like the story it's based off of by Hans Christian Anderson, where Ariel doesn't get the prince and dies.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-08-2009

SHUT YOUR MOUTH ! ! ! ARIEL LIVES ! ! !

Re: Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 04-08-2009

watching my boy drive his 4 (electric)wheeler around the yard

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-08-2009

making grilled chicken strips on the Foreman Smile

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-08-2009

lol to whoever made the comment about harry potter did you see this i posted in pics better left unposted? [Image: QaDdYu.jpg]

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 04-08-2009

Drinkin some Crown and Coke.

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-08-2009

finished washing my face and brushing my teeth.. Goodnight all!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-09-2009

peachs Wrote:finished washing my face and brushing my teeth.. Goodnight all!

Question? Why should any one care if you are using the bathroom or making chicken strips ? :?

Re: Right now I'm.... - peachs - 04-09-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:It's kind of a crazy yellow vagina with a light in the middle. Wink

and why should anyone care what YOU have to say... oh wait... we do because its a fucking message board and this is a random fucking topic...

why are you such an asshole to certain people?? Show a little common courtesy... and dont you Dare throw my previous actions in my face, I corrected MY problem.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-09-2009

peachs Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:It's kind of a crazy yellow vagina with a light in the middle. Wink

and why should anyone care what YOU have to say... oh wait... we do because its a fucking message board and this is a random fucking topic...

why are you such an a-hole to certain people?? Show a little common courtesy... and dont you Dare throw my previous actions in my face, I corrected MY problem.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

Re: Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 04-09-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:
peachs Wrote:finished washing my face and brushing my teeth.. Goodnight all!

Question? Why should any one care if you are using the bathroom or making chicken strips ? :?

Really, you are gonna be that guy? Isn't this thread titled Right now I'm? Why does anyone care if I am drinking crown and coke or if krystal is at work? That's the whole point of this thread...

Re: Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 04-09-2009

Yes yes, this thread is specifically for us to talk about what we're doing right now.

Let's not start another giant pissing contest please.

Right now I'm....

thinking i'm going to Tokyo Roadhouse for lunch AGAIN !

Titan! Wrote:Yes yes, this thread is specifically for us to talk about what we're doing right now.

Let's not start another giant pissing contest please.

Right now I'm....

thinking i'm going to Tokyo Roadhouse for lunch AGAIN !

Ive been wanting sushi like MAD.... ughhh

Yeah ya know... The sushi thing really hit me hard and fast. Right now I'm literally planning my entire day around going to have sushi

Re: Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 04-09-2009

Right now I'm.....

thinking of way too many bad jokes for the following:

Titan! Wrote:Yeah ya know... The sushi thing really hit me hard and fast.

Re: Right now I'm.... - linzi - 04-09-2009

linzi Wrote:...eating peanut butter toast, watching my dog eat an apple, and listening to the show online. What a thrilling life I lead!

Holy shit...I'm doing the exact same thing right now...talk about deja vu!!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - burnking - 04-09-2009

...delaying the start of work by wasting time on this message board. Thank you, admins, for providing this opportunity.

Titan! Wrote:SHUT YOUR MOUTH ! ! ! ARIEL LIVES ! ! !
My question to you is... Which Disney princess is your favorite?

burnking Wrote:

Favorite ? There is only one.

Titan! Wrote:
burnking Wrote:

Favorite ? There is only one.

Go on...

Re: Right now I'm.... - krystal - 04-09-2009

Dude, she only lives in Disneyland.

Oh, and because she was a mermaid, she didn't have a soul, either. Technically Hans Christian Anderson had her reincarnated. . .

krys Wrote:

I know, I met her.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 04-09-2009

Titan! Wrote:
krys Wrote:

I know, I met her.
i think she also lives in disney world, and the one in tokyo and france.

oh and on the disney topic, i dont know if anyone else knows this but did you know that in the original pinnochio accidentally killed the talking cricket (he had no name originally) with a hammer after he was told that boys who don't listen to their parents turn into donkeys.

In the original story, the Prince in Sleeping Beauty didn't wait until she was awake to play with her body. She didn't wake up until she had birthed twins.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 04-09-2009

Right now I'm:

Completely EFFing whipped after a 3am house fire (was fun) and am now taking my boy to go bowling on my day off...

Re: Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 04-09-2009

krys Wrote:

Oh, and because she was a mermaid, she didn't have a soul, either. Technically Hans Christian Anderson had her reincarnated. . .

Doesn't she become sea foam?

sunshyne Wrote:
krys Wrote:

Doesn't she become sea foam?

Yes, because the Prince didn't marry her. But, because of her devotion, she was reincarnated into an air-spirit, one step closer to getting a soul.

We just dorkified the board. I like fairy tales as much as I like ghost stories.

Right now I'm.....missing Queenie, haven't seen her post in a couple days Sad

Re: Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 04-09-2009

Happy as a friggin' clam!!!!!!!! I just got offered a job, and I took it!!!!!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :mrgreen:

shawnp Wrote:Happy as a friggin' clam!!!!!!!! I just got offered a job, and I took it!!!!!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :mrgreen:

Congrats!!!

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 04-09-2009

sunshyne Wrote:Right now I'm.....missing Queenie, haven't seen her post in a couple days Sad

Hello sweetheart! Sorry, my time on the board is limited at work now because the OM got a nifty little program to monitor what we are doing at any given time. I jump on, go through the posts, see if anybody is misbehaving or if there is a problem or such with any threads needing to be locked, moved, etc.

We (me, you and Krys) need to get together again for lunch sometime very soon.

Holla! Big Grin

Re: Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 04-09-2009

gonna step outside and check out the real world... wish me luck

Queenie Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:Right now I'm.....missing Queenie, haven't seen her post in a couple days Sad

Hello sweetheart! Sorry, my time on the board is limited at work now because the OM got a nifty little program to monitor what we are doing at any given time. I jump on, go through the posts, see if anybody is misbehaving or if there is a problem or such with any threads needing to be locked, moved, etc.

We (me, you and Krys) need to get together again for lunch sometime very soon.

Holla! Big Grin

I'm good anytime next week. Any week after I get paid usually works, but not the alternate week, because I'm really good at spending money.

And Boo on the internet police.

yeah, we have internet police too Sad I try to not be signed into the work network when I go on the internet. and I erase all my temp files/cookies/ and page history. I don't know if it helps, but it makes me feel better.

Re: Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 04-09-2009

dying from a headache........ Sad

going out to get the oil changed in the Nissan and then maybe having some lunch or something Smile

sunshyne Wrote:yeah, we have internet police too Sad I try to not be signed into the work network when I go on the internet. and I erase all my temp files/cookies/ and page history. I don't know if it helps, but it makes me feel better.

Working at a law firm, by law our computers and all their files have to be scanned for discovery purposes. As long as they don't tell the bosses, I don't care. I try to delete everything at the end of the day, but who knows what stays on the harddrive. . .

Re: Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 04-09-2009

krys Wrote:Working at a law firm, by law our computers and all their files have to be scanned for discovery purposes. As long as they don't tell the bosses, I don't care. I try to delete everything at the end of the day, but who knows what stays on the harddrive. . .

Ahhh, E-discovery. I freakin hate it. Have you used Clearwell software with regard to outlook data files?

Re: Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 04-09-2009

peachs Wrote:

why are you such an a-hole to certain people?? Show a little common courtesy... and dont you Dare throw my previous actions in my face, I corrected MY problem.

I'm gonna go shave and take a leak. I just burped. And farted.

Re: Right now I'm.... - Opus - 04-09-2009

Queenie Wrote:
krys Wrote:Working at a law firm, by law our computers and all their files have to be scanned for discovery purposes. As long as they don't tell the bosses, I don't care. I try to delete everything at the end of the day, but who knows what stays on the harddrive. . .

Ahhh, E-discovery. I freakin hate it. Have you used Clearwell software with regard to outlook data files?
I do litigation support, computer forensic imaging, and E-Discovery for my day job. If you guys need to outsource some work, PM me and I can get you in touch with my Account Manager.